6

Long ass chapter.

"Baby you're still mad at mommy.?"

"Hi." That's all Jimin said.

"Hi Mrs.Kim, she's not in a good mood that's why she's like that, don't worry she's not mad at you ."Jungkook said.

"Huh Ok , Come on in." Jin opens  the door wider so they can enter.

"Let us go to the dining table, everyone is already sitting."

They make their way to the dinning table 
"Hello mr.Jeon i see you keep your word ." Yoongi said.

"Of course Mr.Kim I always keep my words."
Jungkook said with a smirk and took a seat next to Jimin.

"Jimin we would like you to come home, you have a child growing in your womb, your mom here knows about those stuff she can take care of you, And for you Mr.Jeon can come visit anytime he likes, What do you say Mr.Jeon." Namjoon said looking at Jimin and Jungkook.

"I Have to discuss this with Jimin first before I tell you all an answer." Jungkook answer.

"Ofcourse let us eat then."

The chef made ,Caviar, Kobe Beef, angulas, Foie gras.

For desserts they have TIRAMISU, Crème brûlée.
For wine they have ,2013 Leroy Domaine d'Auvenay Chevalier-Montrachet.

Jimin just drinks Orange Juice.

After Dinner they were sitting in the living room. Drinking Tea. Da-Hong Pao.

Jimin was sitting next to Jungkook and Jungkook asked him if she would like to stay with her mom, She said she would like to if only he visited daily.

"Me and Jimin come with an Answer she would like to stay here."

Jin was happy to hear that she put her cup down and went and hugged Jimin.

"Well I will be going now, I have a flight early in the morning, Dinner was Marvelous, Thank you. Love the Wine."

"Ofcoure Mr. Jeon, you're very welcome anytime." Jin Answer.

Jungkook kissed Jimin goodbye and went to his car.

"Minnie baby, let's go to your room, would you like it if I sleep with you tonight, our girls night."

"Ok." Jin noticed Jimin was not the cheerful Jimin with him anymore.

They entered the room and sat on the bed.
"Minnie I would like to apologize for what happen, I was so shocked that's why I reacted that way please forgive mommy huh."

"It's Okay mommy  , and Jungkook is not a bad person he took good care of me, he loves me mom , and now I'm gonna give him an heir, he was so happy the whole day."

"I know baby I can see the way he looks at you, I'm gonna change, I will be back ok."

"Ok mom." Jin smiled and Left to change.

MEANWHILE.

"Yoongi ah~Please harder fuck~ Faster daddy please."

"Hey Yoongi where is the—."

Taehyung was shocked to see Hyesong the girl who have a crush on him fucking with his brother.

"Shit I'm sorry I didn't know you were busy I'll be back later." With that he went out of the room.

Hyesong was dying inside her crush see her fucking with his brother danm . And what embarrassed her the most was she's in a doggy style with Yoongi's dick inside her.