11

PRESENT

It's been  1 years since Jimin gave birth to Emmy, She was doing great right now Jimin wake up and shower make her way to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Jungkook. Because they are on a vacation as family.

She go to the kitchen and look for some ingredients to make breakfast.

Waffle, scrambled eggs, sausage and fresh orange juice. And rice and vegetables puree for Emmy.

After she finish making breakfast she go upstair and find Jungkook all dress up and dressing up their princess.

"Oh I though you guys didn't wake up yet." She back hug Jungkook put her head on Jungkook back smelling his perfume.

"Yeah she woke me up so we shower and dressing up, what were you doing doing."

"I was making breakfast.and baby food for Emmy."

"Then let's go eat then." Jungkook take the baby on the bed give her to Jimin, wrapped his tattooed arm around Jimin waist.

They go downstairs  to eat breakfast, after breakfast Jungkook made plan to spend time with his family.

They go to an amusement park, they do so many ride together but not with Emmy she don't have age to ride with them but they go on the teacup ride Jungkook propose to Jimin.

She said yes and they shared a kiss. They take so many picture and videos.  

by the time they got to Jungkook's villa. They we're so tired they just order food to eat and Jimin make something for Emmy.

The put Emmy to her crib and make her way to Jungkook who was naked on the bed. "Someone's happy to see me." She said taking off her nightwear. " We always happy to see you princess." Jungkook said touching his hard dick looking at Jimin naked body standing next to the bed.

"We have to be quiet, we don't want to wake Emmy up." She said, biting her lips looking at Jungkkok stroking his dick inside the boxer.

Warning ⛔️

Jimin's POV.

i smile, crawling on the bed and straddle his growing boner.

He grabs my hips, pushing me more on his bulge.

"do you see how happy he is to see you ?" He said as i slowing grinding on his cock, him sighing in pleasure.

"Yeah daddy so happy " i answers he gripping my hips tighter.

my hands slide from his shoulders to his chest.

I trailing kisses from his neck to his stomach.

" i'll give you a blowjob because you were a good boy" i mumble on his skin.

his breath hitches as i leave hickeys along his lower abdomen.

"u-um my c-fuck" he cuts himself off by me pulling down his boxers, his tip rubbing against the fabric.

I grabbing his hard member and stroking it.

i immediately slap his hands away from his dick and pump him myself.

"listen here Mr Jeon, i fucking own your cock"

"i can do what ever i want with it...in fact, you're gonna cum so many times tonight, you won't remember your name." i say smirking at his reaction.

his eyes widen, him usually the dominant one in bed.

"baby be a good girl and suck me off" he moans bucking his hips up.