14

Taehyung's POV

I trailed kisses in her neck again, down to her breast, sucked her nipples and continued my way down to her belly and in between her legs. I didn't waste time and while I inserted two of my fingers inside her, I licked her clit and tasted her in my mouth.

I sucked her clit harder and pushed my fingers deeper in her pussy. I let my other hand wander over her boobs and pinched her nipples gently. She held unto my hair as she moaned in pleasure.

I continued sucking her clit and fucking her with my fingers when she moaned and screamed, "I'm cumming!"

She came in my mouth so I continued to suck her. I stood up, took off my boxer and pulled my hard cock out. She was so wet I didn't have to worry about lube slamming my dick inside her. I watched her boobs go up and down every time I thrust hard.

I spread her legs even wider and slammed harder inside her. She pulled me down for a kiss, I fucked her so hard I don't think she will able to walk later. I don't want to hurt her again, I like her, that, I'm sure.

She continued to moan in my ear as I thrust harder. I removed my dick and turned her around, pulled her hip up. I kissed her ass cheeks and I heard her giggle.

I sucked her wet pussy and she screamed, "oh my god Taehyung !"

I slammed my hard cock inside her again, my fingers are buried in her hips and I watch her ass bounce back and forth on my dick. I pulled her up and fucked her while we stood. My hand played with her nipples and the other with her clit.

I felt her shiver and she came again. I pulled out my dick and turned her around, I lifted her and carried her to the bathroom.

"Are we going to shower?"She ask me while I make my way inside.

I kissed her and turned her around to face the huge mirror in my bathroom. We were both sweating so much, "I want to fuck you from behind but I want to see your face. It makes me horny.

She chuckled, "whatever you want daddy."

I kissed her shoulder and slammed my dick inside her again. I watched her expression in the mirror and it made me more needy.

Sweats all over her body, her boobs bounced up and down, her mouth opened from so much pleasure, her eyes closed. I kept thrusting hard from behind and the deeper the more she opened her mouth, "that's what I want to see."

I slammed harder in her pussy, "fucked more daddy. Harder please..."

I followed her request and slammed harder, I turned her around and made her sit on the bathroom sink. Spread her legs apart "oh god, I'm cumming Taehyung!"

I felt her shiver in pleasure. But before she finished. I felt her legs tremble and her walls tightened as she came again, "fuck!"

She wrapped both of her legs around my hips. I fucked her until she cried in pleasure. Her walls tightened again and it gave me shivers in my entire body. With another hard thrust, I couldn't hold on to it any longer, "I'm cumming babe!"

I didn't stop thrusting until all my cum was out. When I finish , I kissed her and hugged her. "That was amazing will you be my girlfriend."
She nodded her head smiling.

I smile and peck her lips. Making my way to full the bathtub with warm water and a bath bomb. Walk back take her and place her in the bathtub before I got in. We take a shower together.

Welp Goodbye.