Rosabella?

(??? POV)
Where am i? why do I feel light reflecting in my face.

"I think she's waking up you guys"

I hear someone's voice beside me and I opened my eyes slowly and saw a bunch of unknown people staring at me.

"Uh-uhmm who are you? And where am I? "

I asked them confused while I look at them one by one. Has I noticed that I was in a bedroom who I don't know where I was.

" We saved you and brought you to our castle to let our doctors see your condition since you were pretty knocked out and full of wounds in your whole body"

A beautiful young lady with blonde hair spoke and explained to me what happened.

"who are you?"

I asked for who she was since she knew what happened to me before I came here.

"My name is Rose Cinderella. and this is my friend Hawk Snowhite he's the one who carried you all the way since the time we rescued you from the abandoned villa in the mountains"

The good looking Blue haired waved at me and smiled.

"like what she said I'm hawk and how did you end up there?"

He asked worriedly while seating down next to the blonde hair lady.

"I used to live with my adopted parents before they were taken by some weird guards who came at our house a few weeks before"

I recalled that incident where my parents was taken and they told me to hide before they could've found me.

"What do you mean taken by some weird guards? "

A pink haired girl with ivy hair on splint ends asked.

"They we're looking for a girl named Rosabella"

They were all stunned by my answer and it freaked me out.

"do-does your parents know someone named Rosabella"

The green girl with short hair asked.

"Who are you? Why should I answer you? Are you somehow related to those guards?"

I asked furiously while backing away from them and holding to one of the pillows.

"the names joy lefrog"

The green girl said.

" I'm Travis Beast"

The green serious guy said.

"I'm Ling ling Ironfan"

The blue haired girl with a chinese features.

'I don't know if I should trust them they're last names sounds out of a fairytale.'

"and my name is Astoria Rapunzel"

The pink girl said while placing her hands on her hips.

" So please tell us do they know a Rosabella "

Astoria asked furiously and raised her eye brow at me.

"Uhmmm don't scare her my dears"

A sweet voice said behind them and looked at me with a beautiful smile.

"hello dear are you feeling better? "

She asked nicely and sat down next to me.

"I'm fine ma'am and thank you for taking care of me but I need to leave for the reason that this guys have been questioning me about my parents."

I said angrily since I don't really like those kind of people.

"Why did you ask her such questions Astoria?!"

The old woman said to the teenagers

"Headmistress Cinderella her parents was scouted for knowing something about rosabella."

Astoria confessed immediately at the tone of the old woman's voice.

'Her name is Cinderella which is the Royal Family of Fairytopia'

NOTE: I made that up (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

"My dear is what my student said true do your parents know something about a girl named Rosabella."

She looked at me with an intention to cry.

"They do and that's me."

I said softly while facing her.

"Your name is Rosabella"

The Rose girl said looking at me.

"Yes that's my name since it was the name on the blanket when they found me."

I usually don't tell strangers this but it seems like my name is so necessary for them to know

"They're not yo-your real parents my dear."

The Cinderella said tearing up.

"I'm not they found me at a nearby riverlake."

I told them my past then suddenly the Cinderella hugged me tightly while crying.

"Rosabella it's really you!"

She didn't let me go and still hugged me and sniffed my scent.

"Do-do I know you ma'am? Your hugs are really familiar"

She was about to tell me when a familiar face in my dreams opened the door.

"Mom? Why are you hugging this girl?"