Genius and Kind Princess Rosie 👸🏻🥀

"No it's not her she's someone unique and beautiful inside and out" hawk said while looking at me while I felt my heart throb.

"Well I hope it's Rosie ribbit since she's super talented and nice you will look perfect together ribbit" joy said while giving a thumbs up to both me and hawk.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Their food arrived after an hour or so.

"So how was the food I ordered?" Rosie asked her friends.

"It's really good especially the tteoboki" fala said while munching down every rice cake on her plate.

"We can see that sis" hawk said while laughing out.

"I love the bacon and fried rice it's balanced meal for me" Astoria said while savoring the food.

Rosie watched her friends enjoying the food while she only ate her dessert first before it melts.

"Do you need tissue?" Hawk wiped the ice cream dripping on her chin.

"Oh..thanks hawk you're so nice" Rosie smiled at him while hawk smiled back.

"Travis can you switch seats with me?" He asked Travis who was sitting next to Rosie.

( TRAVIS POV🥀🌪)

Seems like Hawk and Rosie are getting closer together seems like they get along pretty well.

"Sure." I said and looked at hawk who was laughing with Rosie about something.

"Why are you staring at them?" Astoria asked me while fala looked at his brother.

"I just noticed that hawk feels a little closer to Rosie than rose when she was still on our team" I said and they agreed with me with a nod.

"Well you can't blame my brother ever since rosie got injured they've been spending their time together every day" fala explained while joining their conversation.

"Well they look good together and they might be the best pair of the school since they're both smart, talented, and belongs to a legendary fairytale" Astoria pointed out the facts.

"Hey! What are you talking about?" Rosie said while hawk looked at their friends.

"It's nothing Rosie" fala said while her friends sweat dropped.

After they had their breakfast they went to their class.

"Everyone good morning." Miss Rapunzel said while the students sat down.

"We'll be doing an individual task today and that is an thesis report on healing Lilys and it's healing benefits." 

"So when is the deadline  of this thesis report professor?"
Rosie asked her professor since it was her first research project.

"It will be next week and you will be reporting in front and others will be the judge of your research." Professor Rapunzel added.

"It's too hard and the days are not enough professor." Kira complained to professor Rapunzel.

"Don't worry Kira if you need help ask me I'll help you." Rosie said with a smile and she smiled back at her and everyone whispered about Rosie's kindness.

"Rosie's getting more and more loved by students." Lingling said to Travis which he agreed since he knew her teammate well.

"It's not really surprising that she confidently offered help to Kira since that's how she is." Astoria said for everyone to here.

"Rosie you're so nice to everyone and we appreciate it." Gerald grandson of the ugly duckling said.

I added a new character😜

"It's nothing Gerald it's only natural for me and has a student of regal academy I should be more open to help everyone I can." She said proudly for everyone to hear.

"That's a very good attitude to have Miss Cinderella hope everyone can learn from her." Professor said with a proud smile on her face and everyone clapped and nodded at that statement.

After their first class of the day they went to their classes with ease.

"Rosie aren't you tired ribbit." Joy asked her friend who was smiling everytime she looked at her.

"Ohh no I'm not! We should be always have a positive mindset and a smile it gives everyone the same vibes." Rosie said that made joy more in love with her character.

"So guys has professor snowhite said in her class we should ace the royalty test this weekend without a perfect mark I trust that we won't place last like last years group test." Astoria said that made them all gave a serious face.

"Don't worry Astoria we won't fail." Travis said with confidence.

"We will try our best ribbit!" Joy said.

"I promised mom and dad I won't fail this year." Hawk added.

"We won't fail without a doubt if we follow my plan." Rosie said with determination in her eyes.

"What plan rosie?" Astoria asked her other genius friend.

"I made this plan after our class with her earlier and 101 percent we won't fail." Rosie assured her teammates and she convinced Astoria.

"Please continue my dear friend." Astoria added.

"First step we will gather every little detail we learned on Royal issues, Royal manners, and Daily of a Royal Section 1 to 20."

"Step two we try to summarize the most important parts and review each other by pair."

"Step three we prepare a special performance of our talent since it's part of being a prince and a princess to have their uniqueness."

"Step four we evaluate each based of how we did on step one to three."

"And lastly we must be very confident on our group quiz before the day of the test."

Rosie explained that made the team dizzy and Astoria's expression was out of the ordinary.

"I LOVE IT!!" Astoria said and hugged her tight.

"Could we do it in 4 days?" Travis asked worrying about himself because he was slow on studying.

"Don't worry I said we will work on pairs so don't worry since Astoria, hawk, and I are good studies we will help you both to be the best on the test like us." Rosie explained that gave a relief on their part.

That's all for this chapter hehehehe