First Class

Recap:

"So excited for this class."

I said excitedly of what happens next.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Astoria's team and odette's team was in the same class and rose was staring at her sister to see how would everyone think if she made a mistake in class like her and no one with like her has rose thought of it.

"Today's lesson is a group activity every participation of each member of your team has points." Snowhite advanced everyone while Astoria was scared for her team to get a bad grade.

"Don't worry Astoria we won't get a bad grade I trust that everyone in our team is efficiently enough to pass this activity." Rosabella said with full of confidence.

( ASTORIA'S POV 🗼🌸)

Finally I have my own say in this story!!🤓🤓

This group activity is really stressful what if we get a bad grade! I said loudly in my hand but suddenly I felt a hand touch my shoulders has I looked it was Rosabella.

"Don't worry Astoria we won't get a bad grade I trust that everyone in our team is efficiently enough to pass this activity." She said full of confidence.

"We better have good grades or else." I said looking at them with a look saying ' you better do a good job '

"Now let's start..I'd like to know what is the of art of the fan about." What art of the fan!? I didn't review this one

End POV

"Anyone who would like to answer please raise your hand" snowhite said while looking at the entire class who is looking down after a few seconds she saw rosabella stand up.

"Yes miss rosabella? Do you know the answer?" Snowhite said expecting what's her answer and Astoria was looking at her with a shocked face to stand up even though she didn't know what the topic is but someone stood up and it's her new teammate.

" The art of the fan is a way to convey secret messages and it old Royal families they use to create a hidden language without words but with a flutter of a fan." She said clearly while everyone else was awe and they wrote it all down even Astoria.

"Very good Miss Cinderella. It's very the key word of the art of the fan." Snowhite said smiling at her and it shocked everyone that the discipline head of regal academy is smiling to someone else other than her grandson.

"What grade do our team get professor?" She asked and astoria's whole being was excited of what is the outcome of her explanation.
Everyone at the room was silently listening because Rosabella's answer was very accurate.

"I give it a 10 out of 10" snowhite said while everyone rejoiced for her except her sister who was jealous of her knowledge.

"A perfect score astoria."
Rosabella said while smiling at her and Astoria began to tear up.

"Hey, what's wrong Astoria?" Her best friend joy asked.

"It's my first time witnessing my other teammates getting a perfect score like me." She said while removing her tears away while rosabella and joy hugged her.

The lesson went on and on and the total of points was about to be announced.

"For team Vicky you got a total of 95 points." Snowhite said has she placed Vicky's team at fourth place while rosabella congratulated Vicky's team by hugging them even though she didn't want know what kind of things they did.