Hawk held Rosie's hand??

"Your granny right rosie I know your trying to cover up no need to do it for me" I said while placing my hand of her shoulders.

"But hawk rose will get mad at you and I don't want rose to get mad at you either" rosie said with a teary eyes.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:

"Rosie don't worry about me and just tell us the truth of what happened" hawk said looking at Rosie with a serious face.

"Well I saw sister and she seems sad and I tried to talk to her but then she was angry and then I tried again to talk to her and she pushed me down" she confessed and bent her down with guilt on her face of trying to save her sister to get punished.

"Uhmm...i understand you want to hide the truth for your sister's sake" her granny said while consoling her who was crying her eyes out.

After Rosie confessed hawk went home and rose was punished for what she had done to her sister and she was suspended for a month.

A week later...

"How are you Rosie?" Travis asked her who was still in a wheelchair since her wounds are not healed yet.

"I'm healing slowly and it's thanks to hawk and her sister fala for always visiting me" Rosie said that made fala and hawk smiled at me and held my hand who was behind her.

"Have you all eaten breakfast?" Rosie asked her friends who all looked at her with a sign of hanger in their eyes.

"Seems like you haven't with a look on your eyes" Rosie laughed and signaled one of her maids to take them to the dinning Hall.

"Welcome my dears what would you like to have my dear royalties" the head chef asked them while showing them the latest food they had.

( ROSABELLA'S POV🎃👠)

I looked at my friends who was looking at the menu who was nervous to order.

"So what do you want guys?" I said to them to catch their attention.

"I don't know really I don't know what's good or bad for my taste" Astoria said that made the head chef nervous.

"Well I've got an idea why don't we just go my supreme favorites that I saw in their menu" I said to them where they all agreed.

"Okay then... We would like to order 6 chicken wings, 6 mushroom soup new cooked please, 6 tteoboki extra cheese, 6 Royal surprise drinks, and 6 yellow fried rice with a bacon on the side." I said slowly for them the get the recipes I wanted correctly.

"Is that all ma'am?" The head chef asked.

"Do you want dessert?" I asked them.

"Well I want an apple cheesecake for dessert" hawk and fala said.

Indeed they are Snowhites

"I want some hot chocolate French toast please" Astoria added.

"I want tiramisu ribbit" joy said while swishing her plushie.

"I want  mousse cake" Travis added with a happy face.

"Well then I'll get your ice cream surprise" I said and told her to leave and start making the dishes.

We started to talk to have our daily catch up and suddenly I felt hawk's hand under the table and I looked at him who was smiling.

"Why are you smiling hawk?" Astoria asked while raising her brows.

"It's nothing Astoria it's just I think I found my princess who's going to be my partner for this year's snowhite ball" he said smiling and covering the blush on his face.

"You did brother? Who?" Her sister asked and he pointed under the table where our hands are intertwined.

"OWWWWW..." fala exclaimed and looked at me with a happy face.

"Who is the lucky girl hawk?" Travis asked his buddy.

"Is it rose? I hope it's not!" Astoria said with a frown since she found out yesterday of what she did.

"No it's not her she's someone unique and beautiful inside and out" hawk said while looking at me while I felt my heart throb.

"Well I hope it's Rosie ribbit since she's super talented and nice you will look perfect together ribbit" joy said while giving a thumbs up to both me and hawk.

That's all for part 2