Official!!♥︎♥︎

After the revelation of what really happened to rose and what her agenda is Rosabella was too shocked to see her sister turning into what the book of fate had predicted at their ball.

⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤

NO ONE'S POV

Winter followed her master's orders and gave the letter to Travis to explain of how the investigation ended and he also was shocked at the results leaving the others to wonder of his expression.

"Travis what's wrong?" Hawk questioned him petting winter.

"It's just I don't believe it." Travis said in guilt of why he didn't try to understand rose more rather than scold her of her actions that made her decide to follow her fate has a villain.

"Don't believe what grandson?" Professor Beast asked.

"I don't believe that rose has become one of the villains that will want to take revenge on us." Travis showed the letter and everyone was guilty of what they had done to the poor young princess.

"it's my fault I should have been more understanding to her than rather accusing her for her actions." Hawk said in guilt because of his actions that caused rose to become like this and hate her sister Rosie in return.

"It's not our fault it was meant to be like in the book of fate." Lingling tried to make them understand the power of their destiny.

"The book is never wrong alright." Joy added and tried not be so negative like the others.

The professors was proud of the two girls who understands the book of fates power which they know for years that it will come true sooner or later.

After finding out what happened Travis showed the gang to Rosabella's Hideout where is she's staying to heal her wounds.

"What is this place?" Astoria asked strangely.

"it's Rosabella's Hideout when she was investigating of spy which is not real." Travis said and showed them to Rosie's room.

They knocked three times until it opened and showed Rosie laying down at her bed with maids helping her eat her food.

"It seems like you don't miss me that much huh?" Rosie spoke until the gang ran and hugged her tight.

"Not too tight please my body still aches from exhaustion." She said while trying not to show the pain she really felt.

"YOU MADE US REALLY WORRIED!" Hawk screamed in frustration why she had to do all of this to find the truth he was mad that Rosabella didn't trust him enough to tell her reasons.

Rosabella only looked at him she couldn't say anything to him but she thought of what she thinks is best and she was right if she did tell hawk he would've stopped her from continuing her investigations.

"So the truth is out?" Joy asked her friend.

"I'm not sure joy." Rosabella sighed confused.

"You said in the letter that she was out for revenge." Astoria added.

"I know what I said but I think someone is behind all of this twisting her mind to make her this evil." rosabella said after what she saw in her sister's eyes it was different.

Rosabella saw only hatred and her eyes was bloody red which is not her eye color and she kept quiet every minute when she replied to her statements.

"So you think that someone's using magic on rose?" Travis asked while she only nodded thinking of the possibilities that someone evil is using her to get to us.