Bonds?

"My son always mentioned her ever since they became teammates." His parents said to rosabella.

'My sister must be really special to hawk' rosabella thought.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Rosabella was shocked of how hawk protested when Travis spoke ill of her sister.

"Seems like you and my sister were good friends" Rosabella said while awkwardly smiling at hawk.

"Well Bella you're sister and hawk we're like a power couple ribbit" Joy said reminscing of the their team a year ago.

"Rose was quite an adventurous friend and she understood me." Hawk said while trying not to make bella out of place and Rosabella did think that Bella is quite an awkward nickname for her.

"If you're not okay with Bella just call me Rosie since my mom called me that since they found out my obsession with roses" She said trying to be more comfortable with them.

"Rosie it is then" Astoria exclaimed trying to be more open with her new team mate.

"Uncle snow how was it like when it was your time in regal academy?" Rosie asked hawk's father.

"Well that's a long story but when I was hawk's age I was the best dragon trainer in my class" Uncle snow said with a proud look in his face.

"Well that's why I fell in love with him because of how he trained dragons and he rescued me from them when I first came" auntie snow said while holding his hand.

"Wow that's so romantic!" The girls said while carefully listening next to hawk and Travis.

"Isn't hawk like you uncle snow?" Rosie said while smiling at hawk.

"Of course he is and snow white is always adventurous and brave in this kind of activities" uncle snow while patting his son's back.

"I haven't watched him yet in that class but has I heard in news that hawk is the best in dragon training" Rosie said proud being in hawk's team.

( ROSABELLA'S POV🎃👠)

Hawk will be a great king someday or a hero like his parents and I want to be by his side to see it.

"Thanks for believing in me Rosie" hawk said while placing his hand on mine.

I suddenly felt my cheeks heat up and my heart throb faster and faster.

"Rosie is so like me always Believing in the things you do sweetie" auntie snow said while looking at us.

"I hope your team son have more achievements to come in your next missions" his father said while giving me and hawk a little box.

"What's in it Rosie?" Travis asked me.

"I want to see too ribbit" joy said as well.

We opened it together and I was shocked by it.

"It-it's" I was to shocked to speak

"It's what rosie?" Astoria said looking at it and has I looked at hawk he was silently staring at it.

"It's a very special watch and necklace it belonged to us when we we're students it will help you son and Rosie to always look at for each other even though some missions while drive you apart" uncle snow said while smiling at auntie snow.

"I can't accept this uncle and it has sentimental value" I said giving it back.

"Take it Rosie and I believe it will help you in your journey here at regal academy" giving it back to me.