Injured?

Recap:

"Getting to comfortable with Rosie ribbit" joy added.

"A power couple of the day" Astoria said and it really made me furious.

»»————> end <————««

After the team kept teasing hawk and Rosie on each other Slowly they began to make a bond in just a day. The day was done and then they must go home until they rose sitting alone in a bench near the gates.

"Sis why are you alone here?" Rosie asked while living the others behind..

"Can you leave me alone!?" Rose irritatedly asked trying to hide her anger.

"What's wrong? Did you have a bad day?" Rosie asked again trying to be a good sister.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Rose couldn't control her anger and pushed her too hard and she fell.

"AHHHWWIIEE" Rosie was hurted from the push because the bench was close to the stairs and she fell down and rose was shocked and guilty.

"What was that?" Astoria asked has she heared Rosie from afar and they began to panick and ran to the scene until they saw Rosie on the ground and rose was looking guilty at the top of the stairs on the bench.

"Oh god! what happened Rosie?" Astoria asked her teammate while she only smiled at her trying to say she was okay but in reality she was not.

"let me see..try to move stand if you can" Astoria said just to make sure she was okay but when Rosie tried to every stand up she couldn't stand for long because her legs was shaking and she felt so hard to stand up again.

"You're injured! What happened rose?" Astoria tried to understand the situation she witnessed and tried to ask her friend.

"It-it was an acc-accident Astoria" she said while trying not to act guilty.

"What do you mean it wasn't on purpose?! Look at Rosie she's seriously injured!" Astoria lectured her friend while thinking how could she do that to her friend, when Astoria raised her voice the students and the professors followed her raging voice.

"What's happening here?" Professor snowhite said while looking at the situation at hand.

"Rosie? You okay? " hawk went to her friend while helping her to get up.

"Hawk her legs was sprained and she can't move please help her" Astoria said while looking at rose with the intent of why did she do this to her sister.

"What happened Rosie? How did you sprained your leg somehow? But how?" Travis asked her while hawk was helping her.

"Ms. Cinderella please answer the question" professor snowhite asked her.

"I didn't know why this happened I just wanted to talk to my sister since she was alone and a little later without any warning she pushed me off" Rosie said while recalling what happened earlier.

"And rose what made you do this to your own sister humm?" She questioned her student while looking at the injured cinderella.

"She was such a showoff! She's just new but everyone likes her! What about me then? I'm a Cinderella too!" She exclaimed with complete 100 percent jealousy.

"She was jealous of her own sister?"

"Who wouldn't be jealous of RosaBella she's beautiful, nice, and smart like a perfect princess" the students said while agreeing with their statements.

"I didn't mean to showoff sister I just wanted to be a good asset to our team and I didn't mean to make you feel envious of me because I know you're unique has well like any other fairytale student here" Rosie said trying to change her mind.

"I don't need your wise words! So leave me alone!" Rose left with anger but then the professors asked the other students to leave but lingling, odette, and her team stayed.

"Travis get me a wheel chair from the fairy clinic now!" Professor beast said with  roar.

"Are you okay my dear? Do you want anything?" Professor beauty asked her student.

"I'm fine professor seems like I wouldn't be attending your class tomorrow it's such a bummer" Rosie said while feeling sad since she was excited with art class.

"Don't be sad about it when you get better you'll be attending my class again" she said with a smile to make her less sad.

"But I really wanted to show you my entrance art piece that was included in the test" the young girl said while Travis helped her to sit down since he was running fast for this.

"You made one? Can we see?" The professors asked her.

"Travis open my back and show them" she asked Travis to open it and when he showed it the teachers was shocked at her art piece.

ROSIE'S ART PIECE

"It's so beautiful my dear" professor beauty was in awe of her art

"You're even better than Travis" professor beast exclaimed while admiring the art work.

"What was your inspiration rosie?" Astoria asked her.

"Well when the theme for the art piece was given it already gave me the story for this art it was the spring in the sun" I said while explaining the idea.

"That's a good idea I never knew this kind of way on making art" professor beauty said while learning something new.

"Okay..okay stop this art stuff I'll take her home now granny" hawk asked worried on Rosie to get more injured.

"I'm fine hawk I can stay a little bit and I'm in  wheel chair no one could hurt me" Rosie said to hawk behind her.

"Your granny while get worried so I'll take you home now" hawk lied to her just to talk to her alone.

"He's right rosie go home for now" Astoria said and they agreed to go home and has well has the others.

That's it for the day
Hope you enjoy
Please vote for this story! 🙏🏻🙏🏻