Masquerade Ball Part 1👑👗

After the regal officers where announced regal academy has been a better school for everyone with the help of Astoria and Rosabela.

"Granny you called me?" Rosie came in her granny's office.

"Yes my dear and has you know next week is the annual masquerade ball so I hope you already have someone in mind to go with." Granny Cinderella said.

( ROSABELLA'S POV🎃👠)

I do have someone in mind but I don't think he'll go with me since many princesses would want him to be his date.

"I do granny I just hope he chooses me." I said smiling and leaving her office.

"What was that about rosie?" Astoria asked me after I went out.

"Granny just asked me who will be my date for the masquerade." I said walking away to go our office.

After I told her that the officers wouldn't stop bugging me who I want to be with at the ball.

"Who's the lucky prince rosie?" Vicky asked me.

"I bet you already know who it is." I said since it was obvious that I wanted to go with hawk since he's a nice friend.

"Sorry I'm late many princesses needs saving." He said charmingly while smiling at me.

"It's that your job Travis." I said to him to leave and go back to his station.

"Well you know me princess that I will save every damsel in need." He said while going behind me and kissing my cheeks.

Me and hawk were getting closer and closer each day with no awkwardness in each other.

End pov

They both went back to their jobs when a young prince came in and walked towards rosie.

"Hello rosie I hope I could be your date to the ball." The young prince asked while giving her a bouquet of roses a heart shaped box.

The flowers and box

"I didn't know what to get you so I bought the best sweets I could find and I picked this roses from our garden since you told us before you love this kind of flowers

"I didn't know what to get you so I bought the best sweets I could find and I picked this roses from our garden since you told us before you love this kind of flowers." The young prince confessed to rosie that made her melt.

"Your such a sweet prince what's your name again?" Rosie asked him nicely.

"My name is Alistair Wonderland princess rosie." He said and bowed elegantly.

"Well Alastair I appreciate your effort but could I maybe think it over since I'm still busy at the moment." She said nicely to Alastair who was reliefed that he did not get rejected.

"Sure princess I'm just a  walk away since I always stay in garden." He said and left happily smiling.

"That was unexpected that Alastair asked you out." Astoria said while taking one of the chocolates.

"Hawk do you have a date already?" Lingling asked him straight forwardly.

"I do I'm going with rose since she asked me when I visited her yesterday." Hawk said that made rosie sad and walked out since she was already too late to ask him.

Rosie tried to find Alistair since he's quite nice and since hawk already has a date he can't snatch her sister's date.

"Alistair good I found you." Rosie called him while his classmates where watching them.

"I was supposed to be on my next class." Alistair said awkwardly.

"Well would you like to be my date to the ball then?" She asked him back.

"Yes that would be great!" He hugged her and rosie waved goodbye.

The next day .....

"How do I look girls?" Astoria asked her friends.

"You look beautiful Astoria." Joy and rosie said.

"Well I think Rosie's dress is the most beautiful one." Joy said while applying her final touches.

"Well joy yours is pretty good on you has well." Astoria said.

Astoria's Gown

Joy's Gown

Rosabella's Gown

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

That's all for part 1