Continuation

Recap on the last episode:

She didn't let me go and still hugged me and sniffed my scent.

"Do-do I know you ma'am? Your hugs are really familiar"

She was about to tell me when a familiar face in my dreams opened the door.

"Mom? Why are you hugging her?"

~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~

"Clarissa she's our missing rosabella"

Breaking away from Rosabella Cinderella came to her daughter to tell her everything.

"Are you sure mom she's my daughter? Do we have proof?"

She asked her mom unwavered by the fact of her daughter being food because of doubt.

(ROSABELLA'S POV)

'Well she's right to doubt me anyway'

"It's okay I understand if you doubt me as well I also doubt if you're really my true family"

I said boldly at her.

"Owww you've got fierce in you my dear one"

She walked towards the bed and lead towards my face.

"My PARENTS taught me to never let anyone step on me"

I shouted at her and pushed her away from my face.

"Dear don't shout she's your mom and I'm your grandma"

Cinderella said calmy saying in between us.

"I'd rather not angry you but I know a way I can confirm myself because I believe your my missing family that my adopted parents told me if ever I get to see you"

I said with a hint of Calmness.

"What way?"

She raised her eye brows at me and everyone else paid attention.

"My adopted mom used to say that she thinks I got this mark from my real family since they saw it when they took me"

I showed them my butterfly mark on the back of my neck.

" that's the same mark has you mom"

The angry lady said shockingly at her Cinderella.

"It confirms now that your the eldest and my heir"

The Cinderella said happily at the mark.

*end pov*

"so now Clara is it clear that she's your daughter"

Cinderella said to her daughter while helping rosabella up since she was still weak.

"Yes mother I think she's really rosabella"

She believed that it's her daughter because of the mark and it's magical so it can't be fake.

But in the corner Rose was not happy at all at the site of her granny and mother hugging the rescued teenager who happened to be her missing sister.

"Granny? Is it true? What I heard"

She but in to ask if it was true that she will not be the heir but rosabella.

"It's true my dear you don't have the mark and your not the eldest has well."

She said sadly looking at her.

"So that means I'm the younger than her?"

She asked confusedly since clara has 3 children which are 2 girls and 1 boy.

"You're the youngest Rose your brother Eric is Rosabella's Twin who came after her 5 seconds later."

It made an impact on both Rose and Rosabella.

Rose was shocked by the news being the youngest while Rosabella was shocked that she had a twin brother.

"Granny Cindy who is my other sibling?"

She asked confusedly because she had the curiosity of finding out what kind of personality her brother has.

"sweetie Eric is not her today since he's at school at regal academy."

Her mother said sweetly since clara remembered her personality is like her has a kid.

"Regal Academy?"

She was shocked but inside she was excited to see her dream school that she sees on news.

"Yes regal academy is the school for fairy tales your sister and her friends goes to that school"

Granny Cinderella said to her.

"I know of it in papers but I only dreamt of actually seeing it granny"

I said amazed at the fact that maybe she could go to.

"But you can't just go there rosabella the school year has already started and you don't belong on our team"

Astoria the team leader said to her and it made her sad that she might not be able to go there.

"Owww that's a bumer seems like I have to be home studied again this year"

She said sadly while putting a big smile.

'My daughter was home schooled all this years.'

Everyone except Rose and Astoria was sad about it.

"Headmistress maybe she could still join us I could talk to granny about her joining since she's the heir of Cinderella castle."

Hawk suggested to Cinderella.

"If you're granny allows it then it's fine."

The thought of it made Rose run away and shut the door by anger.

"if you would like hawk I'll come with you for your granny to see how good I am"

Rosabella suggested on coming to test her abilities right away to prove that she's worthy on going to her dream school.

"Are you sure sweetie you're not healed yet"

Her mother said kneeling down to her since she was on a wheelchair.

"I won't stand up I'll just talk while sitting down I can use my knowledge to prove my worth mom."

She put her hands on her mom's hands on her knees and smile.

"I'll be with her miss clara all the way to my granny and if something happens we'll leave right away."

Hawk walked to clara and tried to help rosabella.

"promise us hawk that snowhite won't even let any single finger touch rosabella."

Cinderella said looking at hawk to check if he's serious on helping rosabella.

"Yes ma'am!"

Hawk said loudly and smiled at rosabella.

"Okay then go to snowhite castle using the carriage you used yesterday."

Cinderella said while letting hawk hold the wheelchair's handle to push and they went away while clara and her mom just smiled until they saw her gone.

"I hope she'll be okay mom"

Clara said worriedly.

"She will be she's with hawk the most courageous prince in regal academy."

Cinderella said trusting hawk of protecting her outside Cinderella castle.