Coffee Date☕︎︎♛

Happy New Year Everyone I'm sorry if I didn't post any updates for a while but I'm back with a new chapter!!!

⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤

HAWK'S POV🍎❄

I can't believe it rosabella Cinderella is mine now how did I turn out so lucky to meet such a beautiful girl?

Then suddenly my phone rang and I received a message.

"Who's disturbing me at this time?" I said irritated and it was my princess.

TO: HAWK❆𖦤
FROM: MY PRINCESS

Hawk are you busy? I was wondering if you wanted to have coffee catch up

SENT 6:15 AM

Suddenly I panicked and called mirror hawk.

"Help me out!" I called him.

"Why? Why so early?" Mirror hawk yawned and answered him.

"What should I reply to her? I'm not good in romancing." I said and he laughed at me.

"You're too tense hawk just do what you think is what you feel bye." He said and went back to sleep.

He was really not a good advicer but maybe he's advice is good.

FROM: HAWK❆
TO: PRINCESS♥︎❀

Sure what time should I pick you up?

SENT 6:17 AM

"Maybe I should prepare something special." I thinked over what to give her.

Someone came in seeing me troubled like this.

"Little brother you're rooms a mess." Fala said and I didn't care I don't know what to feel, do, or wear.

"I'm just nervous sis I don't know what even wear to a coffee date." I panicked as she giggled.

I heard my phone ring I think someone is calling me who is it? It's my girl!! Has I looked at the number and the nickname.

  ◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ ON CALL♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

HAWK❆♬: Hey what's up?

PRINCESS♥︎❀: Hope I'm not interrupting

HAWK❆♫: you're not I'm just thinking of what to wear

I panickly said as fala laughed at him.

PRINCESS♥︎❀: you're too cute hawk

HAWK❆♫: so what do you need?

PRINCESS♥︎❀: I was thinking if we should go out after lunch to have our date

I was nervous when she referred our meet up as a date it means she loves me as well and she's not ashamed of me she's too perfect for me I'm so Lucky to have her.

HAWK❆♫: sure anytime you want

PRINCESS♥︎❀: okay then I'll see you at 2 my prince

Am I dead? Is this a dream? I wish to never wake up.

HAWK❆♫: I'll be there fast has I can before 2pm sharp

When she ended the call I felt reloved

I hurriedly looked at the closet and picked it randomly and got out to buy flowers.

𝙷𝙰𝚆𝙺'𝚂 𝙾𝙾𝚃𝙳