Talent Show and forgiveness 🎭🥰

This is still Rosabella's POV

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The day after the ball I found out Alistair drove me home granny just told me after I woke up.

"Good morning granny." I said and smiled while looking for my maids.

"Dear who are you looking for?" Granny Cinderella asked me.

"I'm looking for Clarrisa and Xing I need help designing for my armor." I said while looking back at my sketch book.

"Armor? For what dear?" Granny asked again.

"I'm preparing my own armor for missions granny I can't just always rely on our dragons it'll lessen their strength in missions." I said while going back at my room.

"I can help you with the design dear I'm good in this." Granny said.

"Sure granny it will be an honor for me to learn from your experience of being a creative thinker." I accepted her offer since I know the Cinderella's are good in this kind of things.

We worked for hours and finally finished the sketch and magically made the armor.

Rosabella's armor

After I tried it I hid it in the most impossible place anyone could find and I went to School

I was in the fountain alone since  it was still too early and unexpectedly someone sat in front me blocking my view of the sunrise.

"You're early today princess." Hawk said to me and he's the least person I want to see now.

"Can you leave me alone hawk?" I asked him to leave.

"Why do you keep avoiding me?" Hawk looked at me with his puppy eyes I hated to see.

"You've been ignoring me since last night at the ball and I hate it." He said acting like a child.

I stood up and turned around but he held my hand close to stop me from leaving.

"You can't just leave without giving me a little explanation of your behavior." He said and I didn't even flinch.

"You don't want to talk that's impossible since our family always together having dinner almost everyday." He said and it's true that our family is like that.

"It's not good for us to talk." I said and pulled my hand away and leaving him there.

When our team came we went to our classes and we haven't spoke until this morning.

"Good afternoon class." Professor beauty greeted.

"Good morning professor beauty." We greeted back and sat down.

"Today I'll announce that we'll have a talent show to perform next month." Professor beauty said.

"Talent show??" Everyone asked.