Baking at Snowhite Castle

Recap:

"Cinderella said while letting hawk hold the wheelchair's handle to push and they went away while clara and her mom just smiled until they saw her gone.

"I hope she'll be okay mom"

Clara said worriedly.

"She will be she's with hawk the most courageous prince in regal academy."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

On the way to Snow white Castle their was a silent between the two teenagers.

"So uhmm.."

Hawk tried to make a conversation between them to remove the awkwardness.

"Yes? Anything you wanna ask?"

Rosabella looked at him with a questionable look has she thought the same that their atmosphere is too quiet.

"So what do you usually do when you're parents was still around."

Hawk tried to make her more comfortable because he sensed that she was on guard with her true self.

(HAWK'S POV🍎❄)

She still scared of us while putting a composed face she's nothing like Rose at all.

"My parents weren't always around but the housekeepers were there to remind me of what my parents schedule of what I was supposed to do."

She seemed pretty sad about her parents, what happened to them was still a mystery and she's same like me my parents also was always busy saving people has heroes and all.

"Seems like we both have in common with regards of parents being busy all the time."

I laughed a little at my statement and she just left a small smile at me.

"My parents was busy with work since they run the company and have many competitors while I stay at home and do my school work."

She's really an obident girl she always follows her parents orders without a single doubt.

"You're home schooled right? Didn't you even ask them to enroll you to an ACTUAL school with people."

I asked her while thinking about why she was kept inside a house without no friends to play with.

"I didn't. I believed that they're ways was the to keep me safe since has a kid I was always bullied because of my hair and something.

She seems to hide something what is it?

(ROSABELLA'S POV👠🎃)

I couldn't tell him about the sparks in my hands he'll think I'm a freak like most of the friends I made when my parents still used to set me up joining parties of their business partners.

" is there something wrong?"

Hawk asked while I was spacing out I didn't notice him until he poked my forehead.

"Yes?"

I said shockly by his gesture.

"You were spacing out uhmmm rosabella"

He told me shyly. First time he called me by my name.

"Call me Rosie or bell since that's my nickname hawk"

I said smiling at him since I felt that he had no idea on what to call me.

(NO ONE'S POV)

after a 6 hour journey to snow White Castle they finally made at the gates, it was full of guards and apple trees beside each guard.