Ordinary Day in Fairytale Land

Recap: after the romantic friendly date hawk and Rosie had they're friendship and love increased a 100 percent more.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Seems like you've been watching them." An unknown person speaked but who could it be.

"I'm just watching out for a big flaw of my dear sister and when I see it I'll use it to end her!" Rose said who was in the last chapter kidnapped but now she's a villain.

"Well I hope this will also kill the hearts of the snowhite so no one will get the happily ever after." The evil Queen said.

They both watched her sister's and fairytale land's every move in a crystal ball.

In snowhite castle a young prince was happily smiling eating his breakfast with his family.

"Is something wrong with the prince?" The maids asked themselves quietly.

"I don't know I heard the prince was like that after he returned from his date with princess rosabella yesterday." A maid said that made snowhite looked at them to leave.

"Is it true son you're falling in love with the crown princess of Cinderella castle?" His father asked while hawk was stuck in his own world thinking of only her.

"Hawk?" His mother asked while waving her hand.

"Mom he'll never listen to you he's to busy thinking of rosabella." Fala said and pinched hawk.

"HEY! What was that for huh?!" Hawk said while screaming at his sister's face.

"While grandson your father asked if you already fell in love with rosabella." Snowhite asked.

"Isn't it obvious and she's not like the other princesses I've met she's kind, smart, brave, beautiful, and selfless." Hawk described the lady he liked.

"Well you fit well together son." His mother said.

"You think so mother?" He asked his mom.

"of course dear you're a brave knight and a respectful prince." his mother said while giving him a red apple.

Hawk enjoyed a peaceful morning having a conversation with his parents who rarely comes by.

"hoo hoo." A White fathered owl came in hawk's shoulder.

"Is that a winter owl?" Fala asked.

"I think it's giving you a letter hawk." His father said and hawk opened it.

"Read it out loud." Snowhite said.

'Dear Hawk ,

Hope you received the letter and I wish snowflake didn't scratch you and I'm grateful for winter and we're having a blast. Had you eaten? Always eat your favorite red apple it's good for you and I really wish to see you but granny wouldn't allow me since I have duties has the crown princess and president of the council and hope you like the gift I brought with the letter you can share it.'

Hawk readed that made him blush and they opened the box and the owl left.

Rosa Bella's Snack Box

"This looks delicious." his family said.

They all looked at the sky to thank her.

"Seems like they liked it huh." Rosie said when she felt a push of wind in her ear.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Short chapter

Vote for my story if you like it

507 words