Rosa Bella's father

RECAP: After Hawk's and Rosa Bella's date their relationship grew stronger while in rose her hate towards her sister grew much more.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

NO ONE'S POV
A few weeks after their Friendly date they both had zero time to spend time with each other with all of the duties they had to fulfill.

"Winter it's time to eat breakfast." Rosabella called her beloved baby dragon.

Winter breathed a puff of snow to show how grateful she is to have a caring master.

"Seems like winter's at it again." Her mom said.

"You know winter she loves her food." Rosabella said while watching winter eat to the fullest.

Her mom Clara was only looking at her by remembering the old days when rosabella's father was still in the fairy tale land.

"Mom is there something wrong?" Rosie asked her mom with worry.

"It's just that you're so much like your father a caring towards creatures and very knowledgeable about everything." Clara reminisce her past when she was a regal academy student.

"Really? What was he like mom?" Rosie asked curiously since she never knew her real father.

"Well you're father was a very noble prince and he's very brave at speaking out his opinions and he always try to do the right thing." Clara said while Rosie was in awe of how magnificent her father is.

Clara told her daughter how dashing and how hero like her father was like and rosabella was sad to never have seen him in her life.

"If father was still here he would be proud of me right mom?" Rosabella asked her mom.

"Ofcourse my dear he would be the proudiest father in the world since he was also the president of the regal council like you." Clara said while hugging her beloved daughter until the guards interrupted them.

"Miss Clara and miss rosabella we have sad news." The imperial guard said.

"What's wrong?"

"You're the guards of Rose's room?"

They both had their intake and the guards nodded at their words.

"Rose is missing we went inside her room and we couldn't find her anywhere madams I'm sorry." The guards said with guilt.

"Oh my god how did this happen." Clara was in shock to find out her other daughter was missing.

"Don't worry mom we'll find her I'll even ask my teammates to help me find her." Rosabella comforted her mom who was crying her eyes out.

But what they didn't know that rose was not missing but she was planning something to get revenge without them even realizing it.

"Get ready regal academy you're worst nightmare is about to come your wat!" Rose said and evilly laughed.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

That's all for this chapter

Short chapter

453 words