Q&A with Hawk's Parents

After the special quiz they had earlier team astoria was enjoying their time at an empty room that snowhite gave them since they won.

" it's still not sinking into me." Travis said with a hint of joy in his voice.

"It seems surreal and in the past 12 months I hadn't experienced this even with rose." Astoria said remembering what happened today.

"Let's all be grateful of what we've achieved so far." Rosabella said sitting beside Travis and hawk.

"It all happened because of you." Joy said while hugging her frog plushie

A few minutes later Hawk's Parents came in.

"Isn't this a sight to see?" Mr. Snowhite said while opening the door while holding his wife's hands.

"Dad? Mom?" Hawk said surprised at the sight of his parents.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Snowhite" rosabella said while giving hawk's parents a sign of respect.

"Don't be too formal you can call us auntie and uncle snow." They said while smiling at her and she smiled back.

"Sure uncle and auntie snow." I said while sitting down at the couch.

"How was your first day? Was my mother too strict?" Uncle snow asked while sitting next to the freshman princess.

"It wasn't that strict I get why she's strict since my old tutors always say that the strict they get the more love they give inside." Rosabella said and hawk's parents was surprised of how mature she was at an early age.

"I hadn't realized that since I started working has a hero in training and you're aura is just like mother." Uncle snow said to the young girl.

( ROSABELLA'S POV 👠🎃 )
Uncle snow thinks I'm like her mother but how is that possible professor snow is the model of elegance, gentleness, and knowledge.

"Believe me you're definitely alot like her." Uncle snow said while placing his hands on my shoulders and smiling.

"How am I alike to professor snow? I mean she's knowledge and very intelligent" I  asked with a hint of shyness because hawk's granny is really the best professor and ruler of the snow White kingdom.

"Mother used to tell me that when she was still the crown princess she always tried to be the so called guardian of the team that always makes the team Happy and achieve greatness." Uncle snowhite said with smile looking back at his childhood.

END POV

" so how does being the guardian of the team relates to rosabella dad?" Hawk asked his father.

"Rosabella is the guardian of your team because has your granny said to us awhile back before we came here that she saw the same willingness and aura of her younger self in rosabella." His parents explained while rosabella and the team was surprised by what professor snow said to them.

"That makes sense since we haven't won anything this big even with rose before." Travis said while realizing their past assignments.

"HEY! rose is great you know!" Hawk defended his dear best friend.

"We get it hawk that you like rose." His team said.

"You liked my sister?" Rosabella said in awe since she didn't know anything about it.

"My son always mentioned her ever since they became teammates." His parents said to rosabella.

'My sister must be really special to hawk' rosabella thought.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry I updated so late school assignments is too many but now I've had the time to write one for you guys ♥︎♥︎