Project Rose

Nothing changed with Rosabella's state like in the last chapter and hawk is trying everyday to talk to her but she won't let him come near her and ran away from him or their friends.

TRAVIS POV 🥀🌪

I can't watch him like this anymore I'm worried of how she is after she tried to injure herself and hawk is still pursuing her to let us in her life again, we all miss her but this enough I'll try to help hawk I can't just watch my two best friends like this.

I saw rosabella after class in our treehouse looking at our picture with sadness on her eyes.

"Rosabella?" I asked Slowly trying not to scare her off.

"Travis..i better go I shou-" rosabella said to me and I held her hand and hugged her tight.

"Don't push us away you're our friend if you need us we'll be with you just return to your old brave self rosiepie" I said begging her to sit down for a while.

"I can't not right now. I've been just figuring out what happened since I tapped into my new powers." Rosabella said to me.

It means her wand is getting stronger and stronger each day

"I dreamt that rose willingly left with a strange unknown person I keep on trying to daydream to find out where she is to take her back." Rosabella explained her actions.

"What about the glass you created to hurt yourself." I asked about the incident.

"I thought that maybe if I hurted myself it will lead me to sleep in the day to find her the land of dreams." Rosabella added and it makes sense since the land of dreams is where all missing fairytales go.

She told me everything she has been up to and I feel bad about how she could do that all on her own.

"You know rosiepie you don't have to do this alone we're here for you to help you." I said but she just shrugged.

"I can't trust right now, I believe we have a spy on our school that keeps blocking me to see past the wall of bad dreams in the land of dreams I visited." Rosabella said that made me shiver in fear.

"Are you sure rosiepie? Who could it be?" I questioned her since she's way more smarter than anyone I know except for Astoria.

"I think this person knows the ins and outs of our castle and this person knows what rose was feeling I feel that this person is friends with us at school." Rosabella said and felt more scared about the thought of someone spying our every move.

"So rosabella what's your plan?" I asked her.

"I will keep this act and try to find more information about the spy keep this lowkey and tell the others I'll try to report every information I find." She said to me and left using her teleportation magic.

"Ughhh Rosie I hope you know what you're doing." I said to myself while praying that she doesn't get caught.

I walked around the school and thinking about what she said to me and I felt that all her movements is connected to the spy.

"Travis is something wrong?" Lingling said when she found me in the teacher's lounge alone.

"it's nothing ling I'm just thinking about something." I said focusing on how I could help Rosie.

"Ling? You rang the emergency watch?" Hawk and the others entered.

"Why did you?" I looked at her mad for calling them.

"What's wrong with calling them Travis? What's gotten in to you?" Ling ling questioned me and I only sighed until the door opened seeing all the professors.

"Seems like this room is not quiet anymore for me to think." I whispered but Astoria heared me.

"What are you talking about Travis? What drives you to think this seriously?" Astoria asked me while the others looked at me with suspicious looks.

If I lie to them they'll think I'm doing something wrong if I tell them Rosabella's investigation will get them to freak out but she said it's okay to tell them though.

"Okay Rosabella talked to me earlier she confessed to me of her strange movements." I said the truth and they all sat to listen even the professors.

"Go on spill out travis!" Astoria said to me.

I told them everything she said that made everyone freeze at Rosabella's true acts this few months.

"So you're saying that my granddaughter is investigating of how is the spy that knows where rose is and that she's alive in the land of dreams." Cinderella said to confirm my story.

"Yes headmistress I know it sounds crazy but Rosie believes it since her wand showed it to her in her sleep that's why she keeps wanting to hurt herself to sleep." I said and the professors looked at each other.

" our family wand is definitely powerful to give visions to people that they trust." Cinderella said informing everyone.

"But I don't believe that rose is in the land of bad dreams." Clara said disapproving to my story about what Rosie said.

"I don't know either professors but only Rosie saw it with the power of her wand. " I said that made Clara more worried.

"If she is in the land of bad dreams many villains of our world may have influenced her already to became the most evillest person the world." Snowhite informed us and we felt more scared of what's coming.

ROSABELLA'S POV 🎃👠

"What's this? Why does this person have my picture on the wall like I'm some kind of target I have to tell Travis fast." I tried to ran has fast has I can when I felt someone or something following me and suddenly I blacked out.

◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯

Where am I? What is this place?

"I can't let you go you already know so much of my plans." A mysterious person showed out to me holding a knife in her hand.

"Please let me go I won't speak any of what I saw I'm just looking for evidence that might have took my sister to the land of bad dreams." I explained pleadingly to let me go.

"She doesn't need your help." the unknown person answered revealing herself was Rose my dear sister.

"Sister? Why are yo-" I was about to answer until she cutted my wrists.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I DON'T NEED YOU TO FIND ME!" she lashed out her anger when I tried to hold her and hug her.

"Please come back with me I'll fi-fix my mis-mistakes mom and granny misses you." I said crying my heart out of why my sister looked like a villain.

"I won't! This is my world now I'll get what's mine without rules to bound me I'll get everything that you stole from me remember that!" Rose said to me and vanished like a ghost until I found my wrists losing too much blood until I called my beloved animal pet Winter to find Travis and deliver the message of no spy but rose was alive on a disguise and tell them of what she's capable of now.

⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤

After Rosie's Investigation of her sister's incident she found out that they're was no spy that she was only in disguise and Rose is out for revenge.

Let's see what will happen to them in the future

1245 words