What's Happening to Rosabella?

Recap: Rosabella had discovered what was his father like and everyone was shocked of Rose's Disappearance....

What will happen today?

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Everyone searched for weeks and months and mostly everyone lost hope even Rosabella with the help of Hawk and her friends.

IN REGAL

"PLEASE DON'T BE SAD PRINCESS!" Her fanclub said trying to help her recover about the fact her sister is gone but they don't know she's Alive yet.

"Thank you my sweetiepies." Rosie said trying to smile back.

"We will always have your back princess rosie." The president of the fan club said while hugging her and she hugged back.

"I'm glad that you're always here for me." She said guilty about herself of not being the bravest girl for her fans.

Rosabella went to her classes with a gloomy face and many noticed it even the professors.

PROFESSOR'S LOUNGE

The professors gathered on how they will solve rosabella's mood in class this week.

"Headmistress I can't keep seeing my favorite student not participating in class." Professor Bea said and the others coughed at the statement.

"I mean our favorite student." professor Bea cleared out.

"She needs time to heal of missing her sister." Professor Clara said has her mother.

"But it's been months clara." professor beauty said disappointed of how rosabella is at class.

"I agree with professor beauty her grades is affecting her performance in class."  professor snowhite said while showing her card.

She has a grade 89 in snowhite's class which is the lowest she had.

"89?! That's horrible her grades are supposed to be 95 above." professor Wolfram said scratching the table in anger.

After headmistress could answer someone knocked.

"Come in." The professors said in unison.

"Granny?"

"Gramps?"

Rosabella's teammates asked confused of seeing  full on scale of professors in one lounge.

"What do you need Astoria dear?" Professor Rapunzel asked.

"Is it true that she has a grade of 89?" Astoria asked worried for her friend.

The professors nodded and Astoria fainted to learn the fact that her friend had received such a low grade of 89.

"This is impossible! Rosie has never failed to get a score of a 95 and above." Astoria said thinking it was a prank.

"I wish it was a dream but has you see her grades are decreasing slowly." Professor Beast claimed feeling disappointed.

"She's supposed to be our royal valedictorian!! This can't happen!" Joy exclaimed in anger of how her grades decreased.

"Maybe it's time to talk to her." Hawk said running outside to find Rosie.

"HEY MAN! WAIT UP!" Travis yelled and followed him while the others stayed behind to argue with their grandparents.

Travis and Hawk ran around the school to find Rosie but they failed until they came across a crystallized apple tree.

"Oh man! Why is apple always getting cursed with magic!?" Hawk said and touched the apple tree.

"Hawk it's been crystallized!" Travis said putting out the fact of Rosie's magic.

"Huh?" Hawk asked confused.

"Crystal magic is one of Rosie's specialty." Travis said and hawk ran first in the Northeast direction while sending out his owl doc to search in the sky.

🎼🎼 The frozen lands the sea of breeze a lot snowdrops dropping on me we belong together like the winter and sun 🎼🎼

A joyful song with a beautiful voice was heard in the deep parts of the garden of regal academy when hawk frooze stopping travis and falling down.

"HEY! that hurts!" Travis said pushing hawk.

"Rosab..ella?" Hawk said looking at her princess with crystals all over her body.

"Hawk? Travis?" She said standing up shockly she wanted to run away but not far away since hawk captured her in his arms.

"LET ME GO!" Rosie said in fury while hurting hawk with her crystals over her body.

"Even though you hurt me with those crystals I won't let go! I will take you to the professors to take this crystals out of your body." Hawk carried here towards the professors lounge.

"WHAT THE HECK!? are you crazy my dear!?" Clara said  while trying to remove the crystals with her Granny Cinderella.

"Why is it so hard to take out?" Joy asked worried for her friend. 

All her friends and people who loves her at school came knocking down the door.

"Princess are you okay?" Her fanboys asked worriedly for their idol.

"Of course she's fine she's the strongest princess of all." her fangirls said not believing in the rumors of how she is lately.

"Don't worry she's fine no need to worry our princess is fine it's just minor injury." Hawk reassured them.

Their fans squaled of how hawk cared for Rosie's fans who adores her like he does.

⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤

A few days after the incident rosabella became more distant to anyone....

In the meeting room every officer came except for their president who shut them all out of her life.

"Hawk what's really going on with her?" Vicky Broomstick asked worriedly of their leader.

"She's just having a mental breakdown about losing her sister who she just met a few months ago." Hawk answered that made everyone angry for Rosie's view of the situation of losing her sister rose who is alive.

ROSABELLA'S POV 🎃👠

I can't face my friends right now. I miss you hawk I hope you understand how I can't be with you right now I just regret that I didn't try to understand rose more.

HAWK'S POV ❄🍎

Rosie I hope you feel that you don't have to be alone just talk to me I'll help you heal.

⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤

Rosabella is now having her frustration on losing her dear sister

Thank you for voting and liking my story

Please keep voting and reading I'll try to update faster

960 words