Chapter 2 (Edited)

Asalaamwalaikum

°•°•Layla's POV•°•°

Where is everyone, what is this place?

There was beautiful big green trees. Roses and flowers everywhere, a beautiful lake and the clear blue sky. Its like a fairytale.

Then suddenly it started getting cold and dark. The water started getting wild and the wind was so strong. Suddenly I just fell into the water and couldn't get out as if the water was pulling me down.

Layla?! Layla?! Wake up.

I heard someone say; my eyes were so heavy I opened my eyes to see Aunt Sadiyah with a bucket in her hand. I stood up quickly realising she had thrown me with water. Whew it was just a dream I said softly.

"come downstairs. " she said and walked out closing the door, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower changed into a Jean and top. I went downstairs and walked into the lounge but stopped when I saw father pointing a gun at me.

I felt liquid run down my legs and looked down. Oh no not again this use to happen when father first started beating me.

Father and Aunt Sadiyah looked at each other and started laughing, I don't know what got into me but I turned around and started running as fast as I could. I heard gun shots but kept on running, tears streaming down my face, I could barely see where I was going. I got to the door and opened it, I felt a sharp pain on my head and just let the darkness over take me.

Please Comment, Vote and Share.
Thanks for all the comments and votes...