Chapter 3 (Edited)

Asalaamwalaikum

•°•°•Layla's POV•°•°•

I tried opening my eyes but they were so heavy, I felt this agonizing pain in my head. Eventually when I got them open all I could see was grey coloured walls, I was tied to a pole. A door opened and I heard people come into the room.

Unknown person: "Well well look who woke up."

I looked up to see a big tall man, with a small beard. I couldn't see his face very well because it was dark. But there were 2 other man behind him. Thank you I said to the man. He looked at me with a very weird expression on his face as he stepped closer towards me.

"What did you say?" The scary man asked.

Now he was only inches away from me. He had brown eyes, pale skin and a big ugly scar on his face.

"T.T...Thank you." Was all I could say.

"Why are you thanking me?" The man asked with a confused look on his face.

"Who are you and what am I doing here? Did father send you???" I asked really confused and scared.

"NO" the guy said. I was waiting for him to say something else but he just stood there with a straight face.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"Why do you keep thanking me? Are you crazy?" the guy asked looking very confused.

“No I'm not crazy. Actually you saved me from getting killed."

"WHAT?" the three guys said in unison.

"Who wanted to kill you?" the guy on the left asked. He was very dark with green eyes, average height but really skinny. How did he get into a gang like this? I knew I wasn't supposed to look at them because it's wrong but they looked so scary like a horror movie. The guy on the right I couldn't see but he was built (A/N built meaning had big muscles lol)  he was looking at the ground the whole time. Guess he didn't like doing this?
"Uh father." I said lowering my gaze this time.

"What kind father is that trying to kill his own daughter" the guy on the right shouted.

"A @#*! Up one" the guy with the scar said.

We heard screaming coming from outside the door the scar guy and the skinny guy turned around to go out before they left I asked them their names and thanked them again. The skinny guy was Ahmed and the scar guy was blade... weird name I know.

"What's your name" Ahmed asked.

"My name is Layla." I said. Then he left.
"
Ma'Sha'Allah, you have a beautiful name." I heard and looked up that other guy was still there; he walked toward me and untied my hands and legs.

"I'm talha, by the way and I'm sorry about all this you have to go through" he said still looking down.

"Its okay,  better then getting shot i guess." I said.

"Uh the bathroom is over there and here's a prayer mat for salah and if you need anything just knock on the door okay." Tahla said.

"thank you so much." I said.

He was the first person to ever speak to me in such a sweet, caring voice.
I got up to go make wudhu, when the door flew open and slammed close

Please Comment, Vote and Share.