Chapter 22 (Edited)

Asalaamwaikum

Oh...My...Allah!!! 4.6k reads oh my Ahhhhh!!! So happy right now Jazakallah thank you so much everyone.

Jazakallah... to sonya911 for the congratzzz... and

Henna_Qazi your welcome and I will try...

Zulifia7862 I will try...

Although I can't reply to you'll comments (Because my wattpad has problems)

Please don't think I don't read it because I do and I love it. It's inspiring and makes my day so Jazakallah to everyone who comments.

This chapter is dedicated too everyone. Enjoy!!!

*Layla's P.O.V*

"You excited???" Amina asked putting on her coat. "More nervous then excited."I replied opening the door. "Yeah I would be too, just think in two days from now you'll be a married woman. I'm going to miss you so much.* Amina said faking a tear. "Haha, Amina you'd swear I'm moving to another country." "You are moving to another country." She said dumbfounded.

"Oh yeah, but its just for honeymoon."

"I can't believe you forgot, if I was going to Paris no one could stop me from smiling." She exclaimed.

I guess it's all still new to me?

"We're here." Amina said excited. "Hey what's wrong?" Amina asked.

"I don't know, I just don't feel right. But I'm sure its just nerves." I said trying not to scare Amina. "Let's go inside." I said changing the topic. Amina knocks on the door.

"Salaams, what took you so long?" A girl about 17 asks.

She has blonde seriously straight hair, blue eyes. She's tall and really thin. "You must be the bride." She says with a smile showing her straight white teeth. I give a smile back "Yes."

"Does she starve herself to look that way?" I asked Amina really softly.

"Haha, No she's always been that way."

"I'm Tasha by the way." The blonde haired girl says.

"I'm Layla."

"Oh haha, we know Amina talks about you all the time. I'm Aliyah." Another girl says.

After everyone introduced themselves we had some pizza and talked.

"Okay let's start with the brides mendhi first." Aliyah says taking out her mendhi cone.

"Hey Aliyah how's your mom? I heard you having a baby sister Congrat." Amina said.

"Oh Thanks. Yeah we had enough boys." Aliyah replied.

"How many siblings do you have Layla?" Tasha asked while finishing up my mendhi.

"Uh I'm the only child." I said softly.

I looked down trying to blink my tears away how I miss having a mother.

"Oh my that's so sad. Why didn't your parents have anymore kids?" Tasha asked.

"My mother died when I was a baby."

"I'm just going outside for some fresh air." I said trying to hold my tears from falling.

"Layla are you okay? Should I come with?" Amina asked.

"No it's alright." Tears came flooding out.

Why, why must I be so weak! The ice cold breeze hitting my face more tears streaming out. Where is my mother? Where is she? It started to thunder and rain drops were falling. I better get back.I felt a hand around my mouth before I could scream.A strong smell aroused me. My eyes felt so heavy. I let the darkness overtake me.

#StayBlessed