Chapter 6 (Edited)

Asalaamwalaikum

•°•°•Layla's Pov•°•°•

I closed my eyes and made a quick dua tears rolling down my cheeks, I never blamed anyone for what I'm going through not even father. But I still don't know why this was happening to me, what happened to my mother why isn't she here when I need her. What did I do wrong! I have all these questions but never found the answers; I just wanted to run far, far away from all this misery.

"Layla are you okay? You can open your eyes now, your safe." That was the sweetest voice I've ever heard in my life. "Talha?" I said opening my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Talha asked with a concerned look on his face his eyebrows all scrunched up it just made me want to laugh it was so cute.

"I am now that your here." Oh my gosh did I just say that out loud. I felt my cheeks burn up I quickly put my head down in embarrassment. What's happening to me where is my head oh my Allah I feel like an idiot. I mentally face palmed myself.

•°•°Talha's Pov•°•°•

"Haha that's good" I said smirking a bit. She is just so cute when she's embarrassed, I quickly untied her and led her to my car. Dad said to take her home because he went back to the office. He said he would call mom and inform her about everything. I opened the door and mentioned for her to go in but she looked hesitant.

"Don't worry I don't bite."

"Uh okay" she said and got in. I face palmed myself, I sounded like an idiot. Good job by scaring her even more Talha!

•°•°•Layla's Pov•°•°•

I was sitting in the car with Talha; I think it's his car. I wonder where his taking me to. I'm so nervous my hands are all sweaty and my face is boiling hot. The car stopped in front of this beautiful massive house. Talha got out and walked up to my side to open the door. I got out and he closed the door he went up to this huge door and rang the bell. The door opened and a beautiful girl about 16 I would say stood there she was fair with blue eyes she had floral hijab on she had a pink dress going to her knees with a black tights, black boots and a light pink jacket. She had just enough make up on not too much.

"Salaams" she said and walked towards me.

She grabbed me and hugged the life out of me

"You must be Layla" she said to me

"Yes" I said.

"You're very beautiful Mash'Allah, Talha I'm going to Aliyah's house we have a school assignment to do."

She said smiling then walked to a red Audi and drove off.

"She's my sister, Come lets go in mom is waiting to meet you." Talha said leading the way

"Mom?!" oh my I've never met someone's mother before, I looked at my clothes quickly my jeans were ripped and my T shirt was messed with something blue, my hair was all messy. I look like a mess.

"It's okay" Talha said.

Did I say that out loud? We walked into this huge room with black and gold sofas. A glass table in the middle and some frames of makkah on the wall a big window for the sun light to come in. It was so classy. On one of the sofa's was a lady sitting she looked like she was in her 40's she had big beautiful brown eyes she was wearing a black abaya with embroidery on it and a dark blue hijab. She had a lot of make up on though. "Asalaamwalaikum." I said. She stood up and gave me a hug

"Waalaikumusalaam. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Oh my look at your clothes. You must be starving." She just asked all these questions without stopping.

"Relax mom, she's fine." Talha said giving the most genuine smile I've ever seen in my life.

"Okay, show Layla her room; your clothes are in the wardrobe, as soon as you finish freshen up, come down for supper." Said Talha's mom

"Thank you so much" I hugged Talha's mom again and followed Talha upstairs.

"Here's your room, everything you need is in the wardrobe and the bathroom is through that door. " Talha said pointing toward the bathroom.

The room was huge. It was baby blue and silver. There was a really big bed, a wardrobe and a dressing table. "Thank you so much Talha."

"No need to thank me sweetie," he said before leaving the room.

Please Vote, Share and Comment.