Chapter 24 (Edited)

Asalaamwaikum

7.9k aaaahhhh!!! You people are awesome kasam!!! Thank you sooooooooo much!!!

Dedications...

Zulfia7862

Hayatula

Saadiyah_ahlam

Henna_Qazi

Lil-muslimgirl

Mehermaliha

FahitmahSaifuddin

I_Just_Luv_Reading

Iqra-xx

AnumTariq5

Blessed25mimi

Sarahx14

Saleha-

Afg4life16

Kashifa123

Uzmahussain16

Muslimah2204

Lulakulloaneel

Happy_muslimah

RisalatKhan

Xx_smiley.

Starfire__

Aiasakama

Hibakari

Ashimmo

Ess_ness

Sadiamumtazy18

Wow looks like I have to write a chapter just for dedications haha...!!!

Enjoy...!!!

•°•°Layla's Pov•°•°

“Thought you could get rid of me that easily huh?" he said with a smirk.
"Please father I'm getting married tomorrow let me go." I said letting a tear roll down my cheek.
"I forgive you for all the horrible things you've done to me we can start over." I said having hoped that we could start a new life together.

"Start over? You forgive me? How sweet, don't worry I will start over once your dead." He said.

That sent shivers down my spine.
"Let go of me, just let go."
Two big guys came into the room dragging Talha by the arms.
"Talha what are you doing here? You were supposed to be in Japan.” What is going on here. “Father what you want with Talha!" I shouted.

"Oh haha loverboy here is the reason you can't be at your wedding." He said, His smirk just grew even bigger.
"What? But why Talha?" tears came streaming out.

"I'm sorry Layla." Talha said looking down.

"You're sorry? I am getting married tomorrow, you kidnapped me, everyone must be worried sick and all you can do is say sorry?"
"It wasn't supposed to be this way layla."
"How could you betray me like this Talha?" more tears were coming out.
"I...I I'm sorry Layla." Talha said
My eyes started blurring due to the injection I was given earlier. I felt hopeless and my eyes became heavy.
"Shoot him."
*BANG*

Aunt Sadiyah; "Kill her and get rid of the body before they start looking for her and asking questions."
Bilal; "No I will do it when I want to."
Aunt Sadiyah; "She will find a way to escape, just do it so we can get on with our lives. Bilal you have a day, if you can't I will."

My eyes shot open and I was staring at a white ceiling. I sat up from the ground and looked around it was pink the walls of the room were pink with flower designs and butterflies. In the corner there was a baby crib. Ouch my hurts a lot I touched my head to feel what was on my forehead. Blood? Oh my Allah. I tried to loosen the ropes with my teeth and untied myself. Whoever tied this rope didn’t do such a good job. I got up from the ground and looked in the mirror I had blood on my forehead I must of hit it somewhere. I took the pink towel I found on the cupboard and cleaned myself up. Damn I'm so thirsty. I looked around and saw a door. I picked up a stick I found on the fall as my weapon I’m going to fight for my freedom I wont let them oppress me anymore. I opened the door slowly. It was a huge closet with woman's clothes and shoes.

I wonder whose clothes is, I looked down at my clothes it was all torn and dirty. I should change I hope whoevers clothes this is they wont mind I  picked out a purple top with silver sequence on the top and a black belt that went around the waist and a black skinny jean with a pair of sliver pumps. I quickly got changed into the clothes then something caught my eye. It was a picture in a gold frame with a lady holding a baby in her arm. She looked so happy.

"Just shut up Sadiyah."
Oh no that sounds like fathers voice.
I went to the window and opened it quickly jumped out and closed it again.

I better get out of here. But I don't know where I am maybe I should ask someone.

I hid in the bushes and waited for the guards to move away from the gate. This is going to take forever I need to get out of here before father and aunt Sadiyah realise I escaped. It feels like I'm in an action movie… or maybe I’ve just lost my mind.

I looked around there was a small gate on the side of the wall it had chains with a huge lock on it.

I made my way to the gate quietly and took my hijab pin off and started to open the lock. To my success it opened I quickly snuck out. I wonder where I am. I followed the path threw the woods praying to Allah I find someone who can help me find my way back home everyone must be so worried.

I've been walking for hours and its getting really dark I better find a place where I can sleep for the night.
I looked around and found a small cave.

Well I doubt I'll be finding any 5 star hotels around here.
I went into the cave and decided to pray salaah I made Tayammum because I had no access to water and began to pray.

After a while of praying I felt much calmer. Salaah is very calming.
I sat down while my stomach started grumbling. I'm really hungry I haven't eaten in days. A huge pizza with lots of cheese and a bottle of pepsi would be so awesome right now. While I was dreaming of yummy food I heard some noises coming from outside of the cave. Oh my Allah who is that.
Oh please Allah protect me.

I tried to make this chapter as long as I possibly could for a quick update.

Whatcha people think???

Please:

Vote*

Comment*

Follow*

Share*

#Stayblessed.