Chapter 7 (Edited)

Asalaamwalaikum

°•°•Layla's Pov°•°•

I just finished reading fajr and read a few pages of Quran; I actually couldn't thank Allah enough for always helping me. I heard someone knock...

I stood up quickly and went to open the door,

"Asalaamwalaikum,  breakfast is ready." Talha said and just walked away

What's wrong with him? I push the thought aside and closed the door I went to my wardrobe and opened it, there was so many lovely clothes; I picked out a violet coloured dress and put it on with a pair of black pumps. I thought about putting on a hijab, Talha's mom who told me to call her aunty asma gave me a lot of hijab's. I took a black hijab and put it on and found lots of make up to. But I don't know how to put any of it on so I just left it.

One last look in the mirror, I went downstairs and greeted everyone and sat down.

•°•°•Talha's Pov•°•°•

Mom told me to go call Layla for breakfast, I didn't actually want to talk to her I'm getting married soon and can't be thinking about her it's wrong. I sat on the table caught up in my own world when I heard someone greet I looked up and saw Layla.

She was wearing a purple dress with a black hijab? She looked even more beautiful, she was glowing. She sat opposite me. I quickly lowered my gaze and sighed. Come on Talha stop it your going to soon be married. I need to talk to hamza.

"Mom I'm not hungry I have to go." I said and quickly got out the house before I got questioned. My mom should have thought about being an investigator she'd be a good one.

•°•°Layla's Pov•°•°•

We ate breakfast and I helped aunty asma bake some delicious looking biscuits, we talked and laughed a lot then read ASR and prepared supper we made cottage pie it was divine. Most of the day went really fast I forgot about everything I've never had this much fun in my life. I never knew having a family was so awesome.

Two week flew by like the wind, I haven't seen Talha much which made me very sad I couldn't understand why, and I felt empty with out him being around like something was missing. I just pushed the thought a side and went to the lounge where aunty asma and a few other aunties were sitting; I went to sit on the sofa where aunty asma sat waiting for her to finish her phone call.

"Okay come over tomorrow and we can talk about the wedding date then, okay you too." I heard aunty asma say.

Wedding?

"Uh who's getting married aunty asma?" I asked curiously

"Talha" she said with a very big smile on her face. 

"What?!" I bit my lip

“What’s wrong dear?” Aunty Asma asked.

“UH nothing, nothing I ... I just remembered I have something to do, excuse me please."

I got up and causally walked upstairs, not wanting to act suspicious. I went to the bathroom to wash my face there were tears coming out uncontrollably. What's going on with me? Talha is getting married why am I crying!!!

“Why do I feel this way? My head started paining like the day father tried to kill me.

Father...

All the memories came flooding back, the pain kept getting worse. The room started spinning. My eyes were getting heavy I couldn't take the pain, I tried calling for help but I just couldn’t I felt sleepy I just wanted to close my eyes for a second, for the pain to go away.

Please Vote, Comment and Share
It means the world to me
#KeepSmiling!!!