Chapter 27 (Edited)

Asalaamwaikum everyone jazakallah for all the comments and votes you'll just know how to make my day sorry for taking so long with this update and thank you all very much for the patience

•°•°Moneer's Pov•°•°

Coming back from Masjid with Abba was the best, we had spent quality time together and had something we both loved to do worship our creator.
After getting back from mosque the house was dark and still quiet I guess everyone went back to sleep after fajr. I went back to my room but couldn't get any sleep. What if layla's father tries to kidnap her again. I don't think he even deserves to be called a father.
Today we will take layla back to her home but there's no guarantee that evil man won't try to ruin layla's life again he needs to be stopped but how can I find him.

I'm sure the police can sort him out but how will they get to him without knowing his whereabouts. I think I know how to find him and where he stays.

Layla said she dropped her phone in the house they held her in I'm sure I can trace the number and find the location layla was held at... But what if his no longer there even if he isn't there the police will surely find some evidence to track him down.

•°•°Layla's POV•°•°

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping, then a Hugh smile made its way to my lips when I remembered I'm going home today to my family my hamza. I jumped up from the bed, had a quick shower and got dressed.
I made my way to the kitchen where everyone was having breakfast "Asalaamwailaikum" I said with a smile I was so happy I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Waalaykumussalaam" everyone said in unison.
"Someone's very happy this morning." Moneer said with a grin.

"Of course she will be happy moneer she's going home."  Munibah said giving moneer a death glare.

"Sit and eat layla dear." Aunty thubah said.

"From the directions that moneer found your house seems to be in another town, but luckily its not very far we will be there in an hour or two. Everyone finish up breakfast and we'll get going."
"Layla dear, are you going to your home in that clothes?" aunty thubah said pointing to my clothes.

I looked down to see at my clothes I was wearing just a plane abaya that munibah had borrowed me.

"But aunty thubah I don't have anything else to wear"
"Come with me layla I have the perfect outfit for you." Aunty thubah said.
I followed her into her bedroom it wasn't very big or to small it was just the right size it seemed so cosy and comfy.

I felt so at home here like I fit in as if I belonged here. Aunty thubah is so loving and kind, oh how I wish my mother was here I felt my eyes tearing up but I just blinked it away today is a happy day and the only tears I will cry will be happy tears.

"Wear this." Aunty thubah said giving me a beautiful royal blue dress with silver diamonds embodied on the top half of the dress the bottom was plane with a flare with a baby blue scarf and silver sandals.

"Wow this is beautiful aunty thubah."
"You take it." Aunty thubah said with a smile.

"Thank you so much aunty thubah."
"I've only known you for a little while but have learnt a lot about you, you have been through a lot of hardships. May this day be a beginning of a happy life with your future husband and new family. May Allah always keep you happy dear." Aunty thubah said hugging me.

I couldn't help but let a few tears fall as I hugged aunty thubah too.

"We're getting late go get dressed." Aunty thubah said wiping away her tears. After getting dressed I made my way to the car where everyone waited for me patiently.

After the two hour drive we finally made it to my home.
"Is this the house layla?" Munibah asked.

"Yes." Was the only thing I could get out I was so nervous and my hands were all sweaty.

"Its Hugh." Moneer said in awe.
"The doors isn't going to open its selves you know?" Munibah said in annoyance.

We got out of the car and headed to the front door OMA my heart felt like it wanted to jump out with excitement. I knocked on the door waiting anxiously, no one answered I knocked again a little louder this time. "Hold on, I'm coming don't break the door down." "Anima."
OMA that's Amina's voice.
"LAYLA!!!" Amina jumped up and down the crashed into me giving me a bear hug.

"OMA layla are you alright? Where were you? OMA we were worried sick.
You just disappeared. The wedding, hamza was so worried. OMA hamza we have to call hamza."
"Amina calm down your not making any sense. I missed everyone too its a very long story. Oh yeah how could I forget this is aunty thubah, uncle hussian and their two children munibah and moneer." I said introducing everyone.

"Come in everyone please let me call ammi and Abba." Amina said.

After showing everyone to the lounge and getting the life hugged out of me by everyone here I decided to go freshen up and read asr salaah I never knew I could get so lucky to have a family who cared so much for me, I truly am blessed.

•°•°Hamza's Pov•°•°

"Asalaamwailaikum hamza, any news about layla?" Rameez my work partner and best friend asked as I was packing up to call it a day I couldn't concentrate on anything without worrying if layla is okay.

"No news man I'm really worried."
"Don't stress, I'm sure you will find her soon." Rameez said giving me a tap on the back.

"Thanks man."
*buzzzzzzzzz* was my phone ringing I looked at the caller I'd it was amina.
"Asalaamwailaikum anima." I said into the speaker.

"Waalaykumussalaam. Hamza bhai layla is back."
"What? Where is she? Is she okay?"
"Yes she is fine, come home please inform aunty and uncle of the good news. See you in a few Salaam's."
"Wassalaams."
"She's back rameez layla is back." I said grabbing my brief case and keys. I should first stop by the mosque for asr salaah.

"Amina where is layla?" I asked anxiously
"She's upstairs in her room resting."
I walked upstairs more like ran upstairs and knocked on the door.

•°•°Layla's Pov•°•°

I heard footsteps coming closer towards my room maybe its amina *knock knock* I got up to open the door "hamza"  OMA its hamza.

"Layla are you okay? Where were you ? What happened you just disappeared?
I was so worried." Hamza just blurted all those words in one breathe.
"I'm okay. I uh ... " before I could answer the 100 questions I felt Hamza's big strong arms around my waist I was so short compared to him my head reached his chest. He smelt so good. No this is wrong we're not married as yet. I took a step back making a distance between us, I could feel my face burning up I probably looked like a big red tomato by now.
"Uh sorry I uh... I missed you so much I couldn't help myself. I know we not married yet that was wrong." Hamza said scratching the back of his neck.
"Wait do you still want to marry me?"  Hamza said with a serious look now.
"Yes I do." I said smiling.

#StayBlessed.