Chapter 23 (Edited)

Asalaamwaikum

6.4k reads aaaaahhh you people are awesome *happy dance*

Dedications...

Uzmahussian16

Sonya911

Happy_muslimah

Blessed25mini

anumTariq5

muslimah2207

aiasakama

lil muslimgirl

Henna_Qazi

Window2015

MuslimahLOVE

Maryamandbooks

Proudmuslim2015

Iqra-xx

Wattpad is giving more trouble so I can't see all the other voters. But if you voted its aso dedicated to you!!!

Enjoy!!!

•°•°Amina's Pov•°•°

I was sitting with Aliyah while she put my mendhi on, "Hey Amii where's Layla? She's been out a while and I think its raining."
"You right hey, I'll go check." Tasha said.

•°•°Tasha's Pov•°•°

"Layla? Layla where are you?"
Where is this girl?
"Layla?" I walked around the house and up the street but she's no where to be seen. I went back inside,
"Hey Amii, Layla is no where to be seen."

•°•°Amina's Pov•°•°

"WHAT?!"
"What do you mean she's no where to be seen?"
"Exactly what I said, I checked everywhere." Tasha said rubbing her forehead.

This is bad. Layla would never leave without saying anything. "Wait let me call home."
"No Amii lets just check again before getting everyone worried." Aliyah said tapping my back.

"Do you think she made a run for it?" Tasha asked.
"Like seriously Tasha, the girl is getting married tomorrow." I said panicking.

"Hey Amii isn't this Layla's bracelet?" Aliyah said holding up the diamond silver bracelet.
"That's the bracelet Hamza gave Layla." I said.

"Something smells fishy." Tasha said scrunching up her eyebrows
"Wait I'm phoning mom," 

•Ring Ring,  Ring Ring•

“Hello?"
“Salaams mom, is uh Layla there?" I asked calmly.
“No dear, why would she be? Isn't she with you'll? Did something happen? Amina did something happen, where is Layla?" Mom asked.

"Uh, I...I uh I don't know” I said
"What do you mean you don't know? She was with you'll. What happened?" Mom asked.

"She went out for some air but never came back, we found her bracelet. But we can't find her." I said softly
"Okay I'll get your father we will be there soon." Mom said before cutting the call.