Chapter 25 (Edited)

Asalaamwaikum

•°•°Layla's Pov•°•°

Oh Allah please save me from whatever is outside in these woods.
After making my dua I just couldn't stay awake any longer, my eyes became really heavy and just let my sleep over take me.

•°•°Hamza's Pov•°•°

It's been almost a week now that Layla is missing where can she be. Oh Allah please keep my layla safe wherever she is and bring her home to me. I miss her so much. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes, her cute smile and soft pink lips. I just want to hold her in my arms.

"Hamza, the inspector is here" dad shouted from downstairs.
"Okay dad, I'll be right down."
I put my shoes on and ran downstairs to where dad and the inspector sat hoping for good news.
"Good morning young man." The inspector greeted.

"Morning, did you find my fiancee?" I asked the inspector.

"I'm very sorry but Unfortunately we haven't found your fiancee yet." Inspector stated looking through his files.

"You people are F@#*n! Useless." I just can't take this if I don't find her I will lose my mind
.
"Please sir calm down we are trying our best to find your fiancee." Inspector said calmly.

"No if you were trying your best you would have found her already!" How can everyone be so calm right now my fiancée is missing!

I just walked out not wanting to hear anymore excuses. I will look for Layla myself, Instead of counting on idiots to find her.

•°•°Munibahs Pov•°•°

"Hey moneer, lets take a walk to the lake I'm so bored right now."
"But Ammi said we have to stay at home." Moneer said.
"Come on just for a while and besides Ammi won't be back until later."
"Okay fine, but if Ammi finds out I'm telling her you forced me to go." Moneer said folding his arms.
"Yeah its cool lets go." I said dragging him along after locking the front door we headed off to the lake.
It was a cool breezy morning with the sun shining brightly.
"Let's take the short cut moneer."
"Threw the woods?" moneer said standing still.
"Yeah its way faster, its not dangerous don't worry I've went through there so many times."
"Okay fine the sooner we get home the better too." Moneer said.
"Munibah did ... did you hear that noise?"
"What noise moneer?"
"It sounded like it came from that small cave over there." Moneer said pointing into the direction of the small entrance of the cave.
"Let's check it out."
"No way are you mad munibah, what if it's a bear or thieves that's waiting for us."
"You have one wild imagination moneer."
It sounded like recitation of the Quran. I walked closer just to make sure I was hearing right.
"Munibah, what are you doing lets get out of here."
"Will you shut up moneer."
I took a look inside and saw a girl; she was wearing a baby blue dress with a matching scarf, she was sitting with her head on her knees. Why is she in sitting in this dark and dirty cave all alone?
I stepped a bit closer and cleared my throat. "Excuse me are you okay miss?"
"Oh I'm sorry; yes I'm okay just lost do you know where I am." The confused girl said.

"Well, you're in a cave miss." Moneer said.

"Excuse him, his just a pain in the neck." I said elbowing moneer.
"I'm Munibah by the way and this is my brother moneer."

"I'm Layla, I was kidnapped, but managed to escape. I need to get back home." Layla said blinking away her tears.

"Oh no, that's terrible we have to inform the cops. You must be hungry our house is nearby. We'll tell Ammi about this as soon as she comes home maybe she will know what to do."
After getting back to the house I borrowed Layla some clothes to wear so she can freshen up, she told me and moneer about everything that happen which was really sad it brought tears to my eyes.

"Hey layla you must be hungry." Moneer said.

"Actually I've been having a craving for ice cream, but yes I'm starving." Layla said holding her tummy.

"Uh Ammi didn't cook this morning, how about sandwiches guys?"
"Anything will do sis." Moneer said flopping himself onto the sofa with his psp. •Ding Dong• Was the door bell I wonder who that could be.

If anyone doesn't know what Tayammum is?

Allah does not want to place us in difficulty but he wane to purify us, and to complete commands. Tayamumm may be substituted for wudhu or ghusl when access to water is restricted or impractical.

In Short: you make wudhu with sand or clean dust when you don't have any water available. please make me maaf if I made any mistakes.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I have some bad news this book will end soon, I'm really, really sad about it. The journey with this book was amazing it was my first book and I never thought it would have ever in like a trillion years be such a huge hit and I have Allah (S.W.T) and all you lovely, amazing, fantabulous readers to thank for this. So thank you everyone sooo much, I hope that you'll will continue to follow me and check out my other books in the future Inshallah ameen.

I will update the few chapters soon Inshallah ameen.

Not sure how it will end yet but I will try to make it awesome!!!

Please:

Vote*

Comment*

Follow*

Share*

#StayBlessed.