Chapter 29

As salaam Wa alaykum everyone this is the last chapter of beaten, bruised and loved I just want to thank you all for being with me on this lovely journey, thank you for all the support, votes and comments. Without all of you this book wouldn't of been a success I do hope you all continue to follow my new stories in the future i am busy on a new one it will be posted soon. I want to ask for maaf if I ever hurt anyone unintentionally or even intentionally please do make me maaf if anything I wrote brought in convince to anyone thank you all so much.*tears*
I hope you all enjoy this chapter and please do vote and comment. Jazakallah.

Layla's POV

After that awkward moment between hamza and I. We went downstairs, I went to kitchen where all the ladies were and hamza went to the lounge to join the men.
"Oooohhhh LA LA layla is blushing did something happen???" Amina asked wiggling her eyebrows.
"Uh no nothing happened." I said looking at the ground.
"Aww shame leave the love birds I'm sure they missed each other and just catching up." Munibah said smirking.
"Stop teasing layla girls and help me sat the table."  Aunty asma said giving amina the plates.

"Can I help with anything aunty asma?"

"No layla you just rest, dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

"Come let's eat everyone the food is ready." Aunty thubah said.

We all sat down to eat every one was talking and having a good time.
"I want to get married tomorrow." Hamza said and everyone looked to Hamza's direction then looked my way with shocked.

"That's to short notice son." Hamza's Ammi said.

"We have to send the invitations, get the food. There's to much preparations." Aunty asma said.