Chapter 19 (Edited)

Asalaamwaikum my lovely readers. OH MY ALLAH 1.6K READS!!!!!!!!!Jazakallah to all of you...!!! When I found out I wanted to jump for joy and do the *HaPpY DaNcE* but there was people around so that wouldn't have been appropriate -_- lol. [Here's Chocolate for everyone]....!!! If it wasn't for you awesomely amazing people it would have never reached to 1.6K without your support. Thank you and I hope you'll continue to read my story.

How is the fasting going for all my Muslim readers??? I hope it's going well for everyone. (:

Please Vote: If you like this chapter.

Please Comment: If you like or dislike something, It would be very motivating for me if you'll do (:

Share I'd really appreciate it.

And lastly the main thing would be: Enjoy.

•°•°Hamza's Pov•°•°

I woke up at my usual time had a quick shower and headed to the misjid for fajr.Ammi said to meet them at Talha's House because everyone was getting ready for Tasneem and Ahmed's wedding over there.

Tasneem is Talha's cousin, where Ahmed is my cousin. "Hamda, Hamda" My 3 year old sister Aliyah came running to me with her cute little white dress. I picked her up and put her on my lap. "Hamda?" Aliyah cried. "Yes my sweetheart?" "I want ice cream" Aliyah said jumping off my lap and ran toward the kitchen. I got up to go get for her some ice cream when I got into the kitchen I felt a hard thing bang into my chest and after that I was soaking wet with water.

"Oh my, I'm so so so so sorry" Layla pleaded grabbing a towel and trying to dry my shirt. She was red in the face and looked as if she wanted to cry. I held her chin with my two fingers to make her look up at me "Hey its okay, what happened?"

She ignored me and tried to walk away. I grabbed her by her hand and took her to the garden where it was quiet and private I sat on the bench and gestured for her to do the same. She did as she was told and played with her fingers. "What happened Layla?" our eyes locked on to each other like as if time stopped. Tears were flowing down her cheeks, she broke eye contact and took something out her pocket "I'm sorry" she said.

_________________

•°•°Layla's Pov•°•°

I woke up and went to the bathroom to make wudhu and then read fajr.

I went to Aunty Asma's room but before I could knock I heard voices it sounded like someone shouting I leaned closer to the door. I know its ease dropping "I didn't take her out of there for other guys to marry her. If Hamza or any one else found out about her past do you think they would they still want her? Of course not, no one want a messed up girl as a wife mom." My tears started to blurr my vision; I tried blinking it away but failed at the attempt. I heard some footsteps coming towards the door. I left for the kitchen before anyone saw me.

____________

"Layla, Layla, Layla." Amina was singing my name as if it was the only thing she could say. "Amina, you are very annoying." I said with an annoyed look plastered all over my face. She just rolled her eyes and continued to annoy me. •Ding Dong• was the sound of the door bell. Amina got up from her place to go check the door and came back with Hamza's mom and little sister. "Asalaamwailaikum Layla you look beautiful." Hamza's mother said hugging me.

"Waalaykumusalaam, thank you." I replied with a smile. ... "Oh don't worry Mr prince charming will be here any minute." Amina teased with a smirk on her face. I just rolled my eyes and took the jug of water and glasses to the lounge when my iphone fell from my dress pocket on to the marble tiles. The touch screen broke; tiny pieces of glass flew across the floor. "Oh my Allah," "Layla please get the water." Aunty Asma yelled from the lounge. I quickly picked up the cell phone and put it into my pocket and took the water. I turned around and bumped into Hamza the jug of water messed all over his shirt. "I'm so so so so sorry." I grabbed a towel and tried to dry his shirt. I felt my eyes starting to tear I tried blinking it away. He took his 2 fingers to left my chin for me too look at him. "Hey its okay, what happened?" he asked with such a sweet soft voice. I turned around to get out of there I couldn't keep my tears in anymore why am I being so emotional. He grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out to the garden and sat on the bench he gestured me to sit, so I did and played with my fingers not wanting to make eye contact "layla what happened?" I looked into his crystal blue eyes. I couldn't control my tears I broke eye contact with him and took out the phone "I'm sorry." I said with even more tears this time. "I'm sorry, I ... Uh it, Uh you." He said scratching the back of his head. "It's okay." "Uh you cried because of the phone?" He asked with a wide smile which made me smile. "Haha your so cute its okay you don't have to worry, it's just a phone." He said.