Chapter 18 (Edited)

Asalaamwaikum

First of allll I would like to say

•°•°RAMADHAAN MUBARAK EVERYONE•°•°

'Jumps around in happiness'

Please do Vote, Comment and share if you like this story/chapter.

•°•°Talha's Pov•°•°

I was just relaxing on my day off pondering over what to eat for breakfast, should I go out or should I stay in and just have cereal Mhmm such a difficult decision. my phone started ringing I checked the caller id it was dad.

"Hello?" I say into the speaker. "Assalaamwaalykum, Talha please come to the office ASAP." Dad says and puts the phone down. Even on my day off I have to work. I take a quick shower and put something formal on and head to the car.

________________

"Assalaamwalaykum, dad what's the problem?" I ask as soon as I enter. I'm extremely annoyed cant I just have one day of peace.

"The company in Japan has been having Major drops. I need you to go there and sort things out." dad says tapping his pencil. "Dad, why do I have to go? What about Uncle hussan Or even Hamza?" I asked.

"Uncle Hussan is in Paris and Hamza is busy. Please son?" dad pleaded. "Okay when must I leave?" I said letting out a sigh. "Tomorrow.""Okay." Was my answer and to that I headed back home to pack.

I got home and bumped into Mom, "Asalaamwailaikum," I greeted.

"Waalaykumussalaam, how you my dear? You know I'm just so happy and excited for Layla and Hamza may Allah always keep them happy. " mom said with a Huge smile on her face, her words just felt like a sharp knife threw my heart it just made my blood boil!

"Mom, how could you agree to let Hamza marry Layla!!!" I asked my blood was boiling. How could this happen?! "Aren't you so sweet looking out for Layla." Mom said pinching my cheek, the way I hate that."You have known Hamza for so long why you have a doubt. They will look after Layla you don't have to worry; you have your own wedding to concentrate on." Mom said happily. "Mom Layla is a messed up girl. Her own father tried to kill her. Who knows what else his done to her? No one needs to marry her. I didn't take her out of there for other guys to marry her. You think if Hamza or any one else found out about her past they will still want her? Of course not, no one want a messed up girl as a wife mom."

Soooooooooooooo like whatcha people think Goooood or Baaaaaad??????????Let me know what you'll think please.

I just want to thank allllll my readers for reading my story its almost by 1000 reads Oh My Allah!!!! Please, please, pleeaassee vote and comment.

I would like to share this with you'll Its really beautiful.

Beautiful Dua:

Ya Rabb, grant me the love for Quran, the strength and good health for Salaah, the desire for zikar, TRUE love for our beloved Rasool Sallallaahu Alaihi wa sallam and his sunnah! Ya Rabb grant me death with Imaan, a legacy of pious children and good deeds! Ya Rabb, grant me freedom from my debt, wealth to share with the poor, good health to assist the needy, long life to fullfill my purpose! And Ya Rabb at the end of my life grant me Qadr like a garden of paradise, grant me safety from Jahannam and grant me the highest place of Jannatul Firdous and re-unit me with my marhoom loved ones! Most Importantly Ya Rabb, grant my family and friends BETTER then what I've asked for myself! Ameen.

May Allah bless our homes and lives with Barakah and peace this Ramadhaan. Guide us and strengthen our Imaan Inshallah Ameen. Remember me in you'lls duaas as you'll are always in mine. And Remember: Forgive others as many times as you want Allah (S.W.T) to forgive you. And love for the sake of Allah...

Will update soon Inshallah Ameen... luv ya's

#StayBlessed