Chapter 20 (Edited)

Asalaamwalaikum

•°•°Hamza's Pov•°•°•

It's been a week since Tasneem and Ahmed's wedding and a week since I've seen Layla... I just can't get her off my mind I really think I'm falling for her. I put my jacket on and went to where Ammi was."Salaams Ammi, are you ready to go?" I ask Ammi while picking up Aliyah.

•°•°Layla's Pov•°•°

Hamza's Family has invited us to have dinner with them. It's got something to do with finalising the wedding date. "What am I going to wear?" I ask Amina panicking my room was full of dresses, shoes and scarfs. "How about this one?" Amina picked up a royal blue and gold dress. It was full blue with gold embroidery on the top of the dress going half way the rest was plain. She picked out a gold/bronze coloured scarf and a gold shoe that had a small heel. “Perfect You're the best" I crash her into a bone-crushing hug. "Whoa okay I need to breathe you know." I let go of her and we both start laughing. "I'm really going to miss you when you're married" Amina says faking a tear. "You make as if I'm going to another country or something." I say while rolling my eyes. "You wish. You can't get rid of me that easily." She says grinning.

We reach the restaurant it was beautiful and very classy and elegant. "Name please sir?" The lady at the front asks. "Fareed hussain" "Right this way." The lady directed us to our table where Hamza, his mother and sister were seated. We greeted everyone and sat down. "I'm sorry Hussan couldn't make it. He is still in Paris." Hamza's mother stated. "Let's order." Uncle Fareed demands. He sounds hungry "Paris?" Amina exclaimed. "Where are you'll going for the honeymoon Hamza bhai?" Amina smirked. "Wherever Layla's heart desires." Hamza replied looking my way. I felt my cheeks burn up. Amina nudged my shoulder. "Now isn't that romantic." Everyone laughed at Amina's behaviour. "Getting down to why we are here, Hussan and I want the wedding to be next week." Uncle Fareed demanded. I literally chocked hearing that my stomach felt like it had been twisted inside out. "Why so soon Fareed?" Aunty Asma asked. "As you all know we have opened a new company in Paris. Hussan and I think that Hamza is the perfect one to run it. We need him to go down as soon as possible. We have spoken to Hamza and he agrees. What do you say Layla?"

I think it's a really boring chapter... been having some writers block totally sucks... But tell me what you think about it anyway. You know what to do Vote, Comment and Share. Jazakallah.

#StayBlessed