Chapter 17 (Edited)

Asalaamwaikum

Please Vote, Comment and share if you like this story/chapter.

This Chapter is dedicated to @Henna_Qazi Jazakallah for reading and supporting and I tried to make this chapter loooooong (: and Jazakallah to all my readers!!!

°•°Layla's Pov•°•°

It’s been a week since the proposal and I still can’t don’t believe I agreed to marry a total stranger. We just have been having guests upon guest these past few weeks. Long lost family apparently.

Ding, dong• was the door bell that snapped me out of my conversation with myself … wait I’m talking to myself now? Whoa I really have lost my mind. I went to the main door to find the person I least expected. “Hamza?”

“As salaam wa alaykum.” He said. “Waalaykumusalaam” I replied. “Uhrm am I allowed to come in?” he asked scratching the back of his head. Oh yeah “uh yeah Sorry, come in.” Awkward much. “Asalaamwailaikum, Aunt Asma. Uh is Talha around?” Hamza asked aunty asma scratching the back of his head again.

“Walaykumussalaam dear, his upstairs is everything okay?” Aunty asma asked looking a bit concerned. “No, no everything is fine.” Hamza said looking into my direction. I quickly lowered my gaze and continued reading my book.

•°•°Hamza's Pov•°•°

“Assalaamwaalykum, Amina where’s Talha?” “Wassalaam Hamza bhai, Ooh you’re here to see Talha bhai. Well his on the balcony.” Amina said looking disappointed. I raised my eye brow which made Amina roll her eyes “I thought you were here to see Layla duh.” “Oh haha no.”

“What kind of future husband are you ha?!” she said folding her arms. “Haha okay maybe I did come to see her, but right now I need to talk to Talha.”

“Okay then, see you around.” She said and to that I went looking for Talha.

“Salaams bro, why have you been ignoring my calls from last week what’s up?” I said tapping Talha’s shoulder.

“What are you doing in my house!” he hissed at me. “Whoa bro what’s up with you?”

“I’m not your bro and get your hand of me!” he said slapping my hand away.
“Yoh, what’s gotten into you?”
“You call me bro? But you go behind my back?” Talha said giving me a death glare.

“What are you talking about dude?”
“how dare you propose to Layla, I was the one who got her out of that hell hole and now you come and steal her.” He said clenching his fists.

“Wait what? Steal her? You don’t own her Talha. She said yes on her own free will. And who gave you that right anyway just because you saved her doesn’t mean she’s yours. You are going to get married to my cousin of all people!” my blood was boiling now.

“You stole her from me!” he shouted. I felt the agonising pain hit my stomach, then my face.”

“ARE YOU ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING?! SHE ISNT YOURS, STAY AWAY FROM HER” I threw one punch at his stomach making him fall over and knock the glass vase.

“What is going on here you too?!” Aunty Asma shouted.

Layla and Amina came to see what happen as well. “Answer me?!” Aunt Asma said waiting for an answer. “I … Uh we … Talha interrupted me before I could talk. “Sorry mom It was me, I’ll clean it up.” He said and stormed off.

“What happen to your face?” Layla questioned. I looked in the mirror on the side of the wall. My lip was bleeding. After a minute Layla came into the room some antiseptic liquid and a small towel. “What happened?” she asked not making any eye contact with me.

•°•°Layla's Pov•°•°

We heard a loud noise and shouting coming from upstairs. Aunty Asma rushed quickly upstairs while Amina and I were behind her.

“What’s going on here you two? Aunty Asma shouted. “Well answer me?!” Aunty Asma demanded. “I … Uh we …
“Sorry mom, It was mine I’ll clean it up.” Talha interrupted then stormed off. I looked around but Hamza’s bleeding lip caught my eye. “What happened?” He looked in the mirror. Aunty Asma and Amina went back to the kitchen.

I went to get some Antiseptic liquid and a towel from the bathroom and took it to where Hamza was standing. “What Happened?” I asked again wanting an answer this time. Trying to avoid eye contact I concentrate on cleaning Hamza’s lip without touching him..

You are still touching him. The little voice in my head says. He is going to be your husband soon. Yeah but its still haraam. Oh my Allah. Am I going mad? I felt Hamza’s gaze on me as if it was burning holes through my skin. I felt my cheeks burn up. Ya Allah. This is so embarrassing. I cleaned his small wound up and was about to go join the others in the kitchen.

“Layla Do you have a cell phone?” I asked him what happen and his asking if I have a cell phone. “Uh no” I said playing with my fingers when he took out a box from his jacket pocket “here this is for you.” He said handing me a black box. “What is that?” I asked looking at the box.

“Take it, it’s yours.”

I took the box from him. “Uh thank you.” I said. “It’s my pleasure sweetheart, see you.” He said and walked out. Why do I have to blush all the time? What’s wrong with me? You falling for him… the annoying voice in my head said. I ignored it and I went back to the kitchen.

Sooo how was the chapter gooood or baaaad?????

Ramadhaan Vibezzzz!!! who loves Ramadhaan as much as I doooo????

#StayBlessed