Chapter 26 (Edited)

Asalaamwaikum

•Ding Dong•

Was the doorbell I wonder who that could be...

•°•°Layla's Pov•°•°

I was busy in the kitchen making some sandwiches, I had forgotten about everything that's happened to me with mooner and munibah districting me.

They so funny and fight over everything.

The doorbell rung, muniba said it was her Abba. "layla, come meet my Abba." Munibah called me from the kitchen.

I walked out to the lounge "Asalaamwailaikum, uncle." I said lowering my gaze. I feel a bit awkward now. "Dear, munibah told me a little about you. is this true?" The uncle asked. just then all the memories came rushing back and I felt the tears fill my eyes I blinked it away quickly. "Yes it is true uncle." I said playing with my fingers.

"Okay thuaba 'munibahs ammi" Will be here soon, we can think of a solution then. For now munibah get layla settled in to the spare room." The uncle said.

"Okay Abba." Munibah replied.

Munibah led me to their extra bedroom "here you go layla, I'll get you some extra clothes to wear" Munibah said leaving and closing the door behind her.

It was time for zuhr salaah already I went to the small bathroom to make wudhu then read salaah making a lot dua for my self, my family and future husband.

•°•°Munibahs Pov•°•°

After praying I flopped onto the sofa flicking through the channels.

"Munibah, shift over." Mooner said sitting besides me grabbing the remote from my hand. "Mooner you irri..."

•Ding Dong•

"Haha saved by the bell." Mooner said smirking.

"Whatever." I said getting up to see who's at the door.

I opened the door to see my beautiful Ammi. "Asalaamwailaikum ammi." I said giving ammi a kiss on her cheek.

"Waalaykumussalaam dear," was her reply.

"Ammi I want you to meet someone." I said grabbing ammi's hand and dragging her to the lounge.

"Who do you want me to meet munibah?" Ammi asked looking around.

Just as I was about to call her layla came from upstairs.

"Ammi this is layla." I said pointing to layla whom was standing on the staircase in shock.

"Layla what's wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost."

"Layla dear how are you?" Ammi asked looking at layla.

"What a beautiful name you have layla." Ammi said with a smile.

"Uh..." Layla said scratching her scarf.

"What's wrong dear?" Ammi asked layla with a concerned look.

"Uh nothing aunty you just look so familiar, like I've seen you somewhere but I just don't know where." Layla said scrunching her eye brows.

•°•°Layla's Pov•°•°

Munibah introduced me to her ammi what a wonderful sweet lovely woman, munibah and mooner is so lucky to have an ammi like that. She has so much love and affection for them.

She reminds me of aunty asma oh how I miss her so much, everyone must be so worried about me. I don't even know any ones phone numbers. I looked at my hands my mendhi is fading. A tear fell from my cheek onto my hand, "Hamza."

"Layla please don't cry we will get you back home and married in no time you'll." Munibah crushed into with a big bear hug.

"Your just the sweetest munibah, may Allah bless you and always keep you this way." I said hugging her back.

"I always wanted a older sister to share stories with and secrets and stuff." She said with a frown.

"Awww well how about I be your big sister and we will start with a mmmm let me think a pajama party to make it official." I said with a Hugh grin on my face.

"OMA that's a fabutastic idea!!!" Munibah said doing her happy dance after a while I joined in the fun.

"Girls supper is ready." Munibah's ammi called.

After supper and praying isha we had our pajama party, told each other our secrets and really funny stories... Till 1am eventually after watching a lot of sad romantic movies crying and laughing we fell off to sleep.

Next morning...

"Asalaamwailaikum, sleepy heads time to pray fajr."

*yawn* "I got dibs on the bathroom." Munibah ran to the bathroom and closed the door before moneer could get there.

"Damn." Moneer hissed.

After praying fajr munibah and I decided to make pan cakes.

"I think you have to put 2 cups of flour and eggs. Eggs oh no where's the eggs!!!"

Munibah started panicking going through all the kitchen cupboards."

"What is going on in here?" Munibahs ammi asked with folded arms.

"Ammi where's the eggs?" Munibah asked while still going through everything.

"In the fridge dear."

"Ammi who puts eggs in the fridge?" Munibah stood up and face palmed herself.

After finishing the pan cakes and cleaning up the huge mess we made we all sat down to eat breakfast.

"Layla dear, munibah explained to me your situation yesterday. I'm really sorry to hear what's happened to you. Its very terrible thing a your father could do to his own child." Aunt thubah said taking a bite of her pan cake.

"Do you know where exactly you were staying?" Uncle asked.

"Uh... I remember the house address but not the place." I said playing with my fingers. How can someone not know the place they stay in I mentally face palmed myself for never asking.

"We can Google the address and it will take us straight to the house." Said moneer.

"Takes a good idea son." Said uncle.

"Alright then get the directions moneer and we will go there first thing tomorrow morning." Said uncle.

"Right on it Abba." Moneer replied taking out his cell phone.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, I can go home finally to see my family and to marry hamza. Thank your Allah thank you so much.

I'm super sorry for not updating in such a long time it just busy and I've had writers block and having trouble with internet sucks totally for those who has not deleted my story and is waiting patiently for the update jazakallah for still following and reading I have a little surprise in the story for you'll and have added some new characters I know I said the story will end soon but I just haven't found the perfect ending so it will carry on for now and I'm really sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to write and update something as an a apology please do comment and give advice on how to make the story better besides making the chapters longer I get that comments alot and will inshallah make them longer when I get time please do be patient because I wont be updating often but as soon as I have time I will inshallah amen.

As for comments I will reply to them too.

Jzkz again

#StayBlessed.