A/N

As salaam wa alaykum.
How is everyone doing ???
I know everyone is waiting patiently for an update but I have major writers block ok well not writers block I know what's gonna happen just don't know in what way should I write it but ... Sorrryyy everyone... I'll finish up my chap soon ...
Anyway jazakallah everyone for all the votes comments and reads my book has reached  53.1k *happy dance* lol

Please do make dua for all the children in Syria,
The poor children have to eat boiled leaves when I heard this it just broke my heart to pieces because I too have smaller siblings and just to imagine my siblings, cousins or even friends going through that is unbearable. Sometimes we take the things we have for granted when we don't have the latest phone or lasted fashion clothes but we don't realise that others don't even have what we have yet we are to blinded by all fancy material objects to see how blessed we actually are.
We should give what we don't need and use to those whom are in need, we shouldn't be crazy over material objects because those things won't help us on the day we have to face our creator and every time we want to complain about something we should stop and think. Sometimes we even take our parents for granted. Even respect for our parents we all get angry and annoyed but we should hold our tongue and never give in to shaytaans whispers because Allah gets very angry at us if we speak bad or disrespect our parents and elders actually disrespect to anyone is disliked by Allah (Swt) please don't take this as a lecture, its just a friendly reminder to everyone even myself we all make mistakes but as Muslims we have to help and remind others not to go on the wrong path and in return we are actually helping ourselves to attain Jannah by our good deeds and good character. Because this world and this life won't last forever we were put on earth to worship our creator and in return if we follow the commands of all mighty Allah we get the reward of Jannah but if we don't we get the punishment of hell.
As everyone can see that time is coming nearer when we will face all mighty Allah by all the signs we face for example: homo sexuality, clothes that show every part of your body, all the wars that's happening, Muslims are getting killed, all the natural disasters and global warming. I live in south Africa and In the eastern cape the sea has been turning red and the sea creatures are dying which is a major sign. There's many more signs but I'm sure most of everyone has noticed it even in other cultures and religion there's signs of judgement. But sometimes we forget about all this when we get so busy with life, work, school.
We should repent as much as possible, try our best to read all our salaahs, I know its hard because even I have sometimes laziness for salaah but we shouldn't give up because we are doing it for ourselves and to get the sweet rewards from Allah (Swt) because I'm sure that no one wants to go to hell neither do I. So as Muslim brothers and sisters we must work hard to attain jannah and help others whom are struggling with their imaan don't laugh and don't judge we should make dua for those whom are struggling with their life and their imaan.
Please again this isn't a lecture to anyone don't think I'm trying to degrade anyone please. I hope and pray this helps someone in a good way and please don't forget what our real purpose of being here actually is thank you all again for reading and following my book. I promise the next update will be the chapter until then have a nice day salaams

Stay blessed. !!!! !!!! !!!!