Chapter 8 (Edited)

Asalaamwalaikum

•°•°•Talha's Pov•°•°•

I came home early from work, I haven't been feeling well, and I just can't get my mind off Layla.

My head has been paining the entire day. I tried not to snap at anyone but the pain didn't make it easy so I decided to just go home hoping mom doesn't bring up all the wedding plans, that's all she's been talking about.

Because honestly I just don't care right now. I rang the door bell waiting for someone to open and got tired of waiting so I took out my keys and opened the door, I greeted to no one in particular and went upstairs to make wudhu maybe it will help me calm down and think straight. I noticed the door was half open so I knocked but no one answered, oh my gosh I saw layla on the floor

"LAYLA ARE YOU OKAY??!!" I shook her a bit but she didn't move she was still breathing.

I picked her up bridal style and went downstairs to the car.
"Talha what happened???" Mom shouted.

“I don't know mom, call dad I'm taking her to the hospital." I drove as fast as I could, when we got to the hospital layla was taking in for tests, I can't stop thinking about her why is this happening to me?

•°•°•Layla's Pov°•°•

Ah the way my head hurts, I opened my eyes and saw Aunty Asma sitting next to me and Talha's dad was on the phone. 

"what happened? Uh where am I?" I asked.

“You're in the hospital dear, and we still waiting for the doctor. Talha found you unconscious in the bathroom."

The door opened and Talha walked in with the doctor I assume.

"How are you feeling miss?" The doctor asked while looking at the papers in his hand.

“My head hurts a lot" I said

“Well nothing to worry about miss everything is okay but I have one problem, you don't seem to be eating your food pipes have seemed to havd shrank. Does it hurt when you eat?" The doc asked with a straight face.

“Yes it does.” I said 

“Is that bad doctor?” aunty asma asked the doctor

“No it’s not something to be extremely worried about, but eating is very important and if you don’t eat you could become very ill, you need to look after yourself and keep a healthy diet and remember breakfast is always most important.” The doc said

“why did she faint?” talha's dad asked.

“well that is due to stress, it seems as if she was having a mental breakdown and that caused her body to shut due to the pain it was causing her body, you should be more careful next time. She can go home tonight, here's a prescription for her head and please eat properly. Have a good evening."

“Thank you so much doctor." Aunty Asma said thanking the doctor.

The doctor left and Talha's father went to sign some papers so they can let me go home,

"Dear your father never gave you food?" aunty asma asked.

I looked up at her, she had tears in her eyes and a sad expression on her face. 

"Uh not all the time." I said softly and continued to play with my fingers.

She pulled me into a hug and started to cry.
"I'm so sorry my dear" she said still crying. I cleared my throat and blinked away the tears I had

"It's okay" I said my voice started to crack.

I remembered Talha was still in the room. I looked around but I think he left.

"Lets go home" Talha's dad said walking into the room. We got home, I went to make wudhu and read Isha. Thanked Allah for everything then jumped into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Please Vote, Comment and Share
#StayBlessed #KeepSmiling