The Contract 14-18

"Are you ready?" Narcissa looked at Harry, her eyes taking in his form from top to bottom. Harry was dressed in almost the same outfit she had purchased for Draco just two weeks ago. It was just in a slightly darker shade for green for the dress robes but the black trousers and white shirt that was worn by all the Hogwarts' boys. Harry wasn't wearing glasses. They had fixed his eyesight yesterday with a simple potion that the ophthalmologist had on hand.

"Yes. Do you think anyone will notice?" Harry loved not wearing glasses and had spent most of yesterday and last night exploring his new world of sight. He couldn't believe how far he could see when he was outside. Everything was so clear and crisp. He could even read without moving the book around to find the perfect spot where the letters weren't blurry.

"I believe the ones who will notice will be those who expect you to be James Potter." Lucius had already discussed with his wife the fact that while Harry was confident in so many areas, there were still a lot of areas they would need to work on. One of the strongest was getting people to see that Harry wasn't James and that Harry didn't need to be James.

Harry's face turned a bit red at the reminder. He fiddled around with the vest, pulling it down a bit. "Harry, everything fits wonderfully." Narcissa had Harry's old clothes turned into dust rags.

"We need to leave. Amelia will be waiting for us." Lucius had visited the Ministry yesterday to discuss anything regarding the missing Harry Potter. Amelia had the facts correct regarding the kidnapping but she had no proof. The mystery of where and how Harry left the house was the only thing no one had figured out. "You have how you left?"

"Yes. They are going to love it." Harry was back to his Hogwarts' persona minus the Gryffindor attitude.

__________________________________________________________

Amelia Bones wanted to kill Albus to many freaking names Dumbledore. She knew he was responsible for the kidnapping but there was no proof and no one would believe her unless she had 100% absolute proof. She was aware of the lies regarding the magical signature. The magical signature would normally be enough to get a conviction but this was Dumbledore, the beloved (laugh) Hogwarts' Headmaster, Chief Warlock, etc. She wanted to burn the man's beard if he tried to run his hands down it again as a way to calm her down.

"Amelia?" Amelia looked up and saw Lucius and Narcissa with Harry Potter. "Harry found his way home."

Amelia let out a sigh of relief. "Do come in. Mr. Potter, nice to meet you." She rose from her desk.

"Harry Potter and the pleasure is mine." Harry took her hand and gave it a firm shake. "Lucius felt it would be better if we came directly here before I returned to Hogwarts."

"Tea before we begin?" She hoped Harry Potter handed her Dumbledore on a silver tray, ready for her to carve him into pieces.

"Please." Lucius escorted Narcissa to the sitting area in her office as she summoned an elf for tea. She gathered what she would need before moving to join them. Harry had followed the Malfoys and sat down next to Lucius. She witnessed a very rare display of public affection when she saw Lucius give Harry's shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"Harry, I don't want you to stress about anything you tell me. I want you to take your time and not to worry about every detail. If I have a question or concern regarding whatever you tell me, I will voice it." Amelia sat down in her favorite office chair as the tea tray appeared. After she prepared tea for everyone, she set up the dictaquill. "I will be taking notes as the quill records our conversation. Tell me what happened in your own words."

"I don't know how I got to the cottage. I was walking with the Malfoys and next thing I was waking up in this place where it looked like no one had lived in decades. My head hurt, I had a funny taste in my mouth, and no one was around. I got up and started to explore the house to figure out where I was. I saw I was on some bog and well, I got a bit afraid. I mean there was no food, no clothes, no nothing to indicate that someone would be coming for me. I tried to call for an elf but nothing. So, I opened the only door and left. I walked along the bog hoping I was going in the right direction until I found a town. Once I did, I asked an adult to call a taxi. I took the taxi to Malfoy Manor."