Weapons of mass destruction

"Did any of you ever hear about Bugs, Daffy and Elmer?" Harry asked suddenly to his friends Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna and Neville. The six of them were at the MOM and in a battle against a lot of Death Eaters.

The teen had been ambushed to come here through a dream in which he saw his Godfather being caught by his nemesis Lord Voldemort. They had realized too late that it was trap and now they were fighting for their lives.

"What do the Looney Toons have to do with this?" Hermione asked him, arching an eyebrow while the other teens shook their heads.

"Remember those cartoons in which Bugs and Daffy find out that it's not the hunting season for either of them?" Harry asked after they explained to the others who were those characters.

"Yeah, it's actually the hunting season for the humans," the brunette said with a nod but not seeing his point.

"What did they do then?" Harry asker, taking a box from his robes and placing it on the floor and then enlarged it.

"They got shotguns and chased Elmer?" Hermione said, before she asked seriously, "Are you going to become Bugs or Daffy now?"

"I'm the boss so I'm Bugs," Harry said with a smile, before showing everyone what he took from the box: an Uzi. Then he told his friends, "Cover your ears and get down on the floor!"

He left his cover and opened fire against the DE who had no idea of what he had on his hand. Soon they started to fall as the bullets hit them. His friends stayed on the floor not daring to stand or look up till they were told so.

"Where did you get it?" Hermione asked him, as her friend took cover once more to change the clip and to duck the attacks that were now sent on their direction.

"I slipped into the ROR before we came here. I suspected that something like this could happen and decided to get a few toys to play," Harry said with a smile before he stood and started to shoot again. Then he asked, "Do you know what's funny in all of this?"

"You mean besides you shooting DE?" Neville asked him with an arched eyebrow. Then he added: "Where are the aurors or anyone else from the ministry?"

In that moment, they head someone shouting, "Potter!"

"Snake-face is here! Now we are really screwed as I have no more ammo!" Harry told his friends as he ran out bullets.

"Oh shit!" Everyone else said getting pale.

"Don't play and come out of there, Potter! Face me!" The dark lord said with a maniac laughter. He raised the wand to throw a cure when someone threw another one: Dumbledore.

"You won't kill anyone today, Tom," the headmaster said, after taking a quick look around the place and realizing that someone had a gun and had no problems to use it.

"Well, well, Albus, so long." Voldemort said raising his wand and ready to duel.

"DUMBLEDORE, TO THE FLOOR!" Harry shouted and leaving his hiding once more. This time he didn't have the Uzi, now he had a rocket launcher and he aimed it at his nemesis.

Albus Dumbledore was many things, but not stupid enough to stand between a teen with a rocket launcher and his target! He ducked it in time to see Harry pulling the trigger of his gun!

The rocket left the gun and flew straight to the dark lord, who had no idea of what it was or how to stop it. He tried to raise a shield but it was not in time to prevent the rocket from hitting and blowing him into pieces.

"I never saw Bugs or Daffy using a rocket launcher," Hermione commented to Harry seriously.

"I know it, so for this I took a page from Wile E. Coyote," the teen said with a twisted smile. He then took the Uzi and changed the clip. He told the Headmaster, "While you clean the mess, I'll continue hunting bad guys." Then he waved his wand and turned his robes into some that were the same that Elmer used on the cartoons. Then he added a hat like his as well and left.