Human Stupidity has no limits 7-9

Delores Umbridge continued with her decrees during all October, but the hidden group made no new movements, as they decided to let her feel some power. They had decided to play a new prank, one that would be remembered for a LONG time.

"And one that will get us expelled if someone ever finds out that we were behind it." 'Ice' said to the others with a sneer.

"I like the risk!" 'Dumber', as they had named to one of the twins, said with a wide smile.

"Amen to that." 'Dumbest', the other twin, said and everyone nodded laughing.

"Operation ACME is on its way!" 'Dragon' said laughing. Then he got serious and said: "We have added an unofficial member: Flitwick."

"How and why?" 'Hawk' asked, as shocked as everyone else.

"He found Steel as she returned to her Common Room and she brought her to me." The leader said before elaborating: "With Badger we have played with the idea of asking a teacher to join us and it was the prefect chance to do so."

"How many names does he know?" 'Eagle' asked seriously.

"Just mine, Steel's and Badger's." Harry assured and everyone nodded, knowing that he wouldn't betray anyone there. Then he asked: "Is there other matters to be discussed."

As no one else had one, the meeting ended and everyone left the room.

… … … …

The prank Operation ACME was planned to happen in Halloween and they had made sure that all the details were ready.

That day, Flitwick got delivered a note through the elves and looked at it curiously:

'Little John,

Sorry in advance for anything that might happen to you tonight. It's nothing personal.

The band of the crazy and merry pranksters.'

Filius read the note 3 times, all the time wondering what they had planned for that night and having the feeling that some people (namely Umbridge and other teachers) wouldn't like it at all. That thought made him smile very wide as he went to the Great Hall for the feast.

"Is everything ok?" Severus asked, noticing the smile. Flitwick waved his hand as saying that there was nothing to worry about and got ready for the dinner.

Once the food was served and everyone was eating, it began!

First of all, all the torches were turned off. Then the music began, this time it was different and many students recognized it too.

Then the next part started: all the pumpkins magically decorated around the hall took life and from them, legs started to grow and walked around as the torches turned on once more.

The biggest of the pumpkins then started to sing:

'Daddy's flown across the ocean

Leaving just a memory

Snapshot in the family album

Daddy what else did you leave for me?

Daddy, what'd'ja leave behind for me?

All in all it was just a brick in the…'

Here, the Pumpkin looked up to the ceiling and everyone did the same. Hanging from there, there were several boxes that had a sign that read: 'ACME Products'. Once all of them had seen it, and all the Muggleborn students realized what it was, was when the Pumpkin sand:

"…wall!"

Once he shouted the words, the boxes opened themselves and bricks started to fall to everyone at the Hall.