Human Stupidity has no limits 4-6

October finally started and Delores Umbridge decided to show her stupidity once more.

Getting tired of seeing the Creevy Brothers with their cameras, taking pictures to anything and everything, she set a new decree:

'By order of the High Inquisitor of Hogwarts, from today, the students are forbidden to carry or have with them any object that is not used in class. Only their books and wands will be allowed at classrooms and halls.'

The day after the decree was announced, everyone in the Great Hall was wondering where the students of Ravenclaw and Gryffindor were, as no member of the 2 Houses had gone to breakfast.

"I have the feeling that something is forgotten on this decree." Filius commented to Severus, reading it over and over.

Then the doors of the Hall were opened and the missing students entered and went to sit at their tables. The little detail: they were all naked!

"I'll love to hear this explanation!" Minerva commented to Albus with a smile, before she went towards her students, who acted as if nothing was out of place. She arrived next to Harry, and getting all the patience she could gather, asked him: "Where are your clothes?"

"We are using the new uniform as dictated by the new decree." Harry explained her with a smile.

"Could you clarify it for me?" McGonagall asked, wondering what would be the answer.

"Simple: The decree states that the students can carry ONLY their books and wand, as they are the only items that have some educational service to us. Nothing is said about uniforms or cloths in general." Hermione said with a wide smile.

"Something was forgotten indeed." Snape commented to Flitwick with one of his trademarked sneers.

"That's ridiculous! You can't go around naked!" Umbridge shouted, as she saw that she was about to be humiliated once more.

"Actually we can." The seventh year Prefect of Ravenclaw said seriously.

"Would you mind to explain that?" Flitwick asked, very curious of the answer.

"The rules of the school state that ALL the students must have some way of identification to a house. We have one." The boy said, showing his backpack where a crest of Ravenclaw was. All the students of the House and the lions showed their bags with the crest.

"So according to the decree, the robes and clothes are no elements with educational purposes." Harry informed everyone. When the bell rang, he and the rest of the 2 Houses stood and left the Hall to go to class.

Immediately, the students from Hufflepuff started to take off their clothes, claiming that they didn't want to break the rules. Most of the Slytherin students followed soon and everyone went to class naked.

"This will be a very interesting day." Sprout commented to Minerva as all the teachers went to class.

The classes that day were very… peculiar and the Professors had problems to keep focus while teaching.

As expected, the Headmaster declared the decree illegal for the end of the first period and everyone returned to their normal uniforms.

… … … …

But the same night, a new decree was installed:

'By order of the High Inquisitor of Hogwarts, all the chats in class between students and notes passed are forbidden. If any students is caught doing so, the note will be read aloud to the whole School at the next meal.'

"Am I the only one who thinks that this decree won't survive one single meal?" Sprout asked her colleagues who shook the heads.

Of course the Professors followed the decree and stopped any chat between students. But 3 notes were found that day at McGonagall's class and she kept them to be read at the lunch. The 3 pieces of paper had been exchanged between Malfoy and his goons, who claimed that they weren't theirs.