Human Stupidity has no limits 1-3

Bang!

Everyone heard a noise and turned to see Harry Potter hitting his head against Gryffindor's Table once more. This seemed to be the thousandth time since the start of the School. And October hadn't started!

"Harry, I told you that will kill your brain cells!" Hermione Granger, his best friend, said with a lecturing tone.

"It wouldn't make too much difference of the rest of the brainless idiots that there are around here, would it?" The wizard asked with a sarcastic tone. Hermione, for once, couldn't think of an answer.

"Mr. Potter, will you stop that?" Minerva McGonagall, Head of Gryffindor, asked going to the table.

"No." Harry said still banging his head to the table. Then he asked to no one in special: "How can the people be so idiot?"

The reason of the question was simple: Delores Umbridge, appointed Professor of DADA, had started to set Educational Degrees to left and right since her second week and she improved herself every day.

Her latest decree: the banning of any group of students higher than 3 members. The punishment for that would be detention and loss of points,

"May I ask why you think that?" Minerva asked arching an eyebrow.

"How many students are at Hogwarts?" Harry asked not looking up.

"A few hundreds." Minerva answered not seeing the reason.

"How many students are in each class: 30 more or less?" The teen asked, and Minerva nodded once more. Then he took the parchment with the decree and showed it to her, pointing specifically to the part of no more of 3 students.

"Oh Merlin!" The Deputy Headmistress exclaimed suddenly.

"Congratulate Umbridge for me, will you? She just declared that going to class is illegal." Harry told her with a wide sneer.

"Did she?" Everyone at the table asked confused, and Harry nodded to them.

"NO MORE CLASSES!" The twins shouted and everyone chorused it too,

"Every time that you think that the human stupidity has reached its limit, someone will prove you wrong." Harry told Hermione, who read the decree carefully to see if her friend was right. The brunette shook her head at disbelief, while her friend just shrugged his shoulders.

"What's the matter, Minerva?" Albus asked going to the table, with the rest of the Heads of Houses and Umbridge, as the House continued cheering.

"Madam Umbridge just showed how stupid can be the people." Harry said with a sneer, and then elaborated: "Thanks to her new decree, going to class is against the rules."

"How so?" Filius Flitwick asked as confused as the other Professors, and the rest of the School too, as all the students heard with attention.

"It's simple: according to the decree, no more than 3 students can gather themselves at the same time at any place. That means that sharing a dorm, being at the Common Room, Quidditch Pitch, Classrooms and the Great Hall is against the rules." Harry explained Flitwick with a smile.

"That's rubbish!" Umbridge exclaimed furiously.

"Not according to the whole text of the decree. You say on it that no exception will be permitted." Hermione said reading the whole decree and showing it to the Professors.

The whole staff took it and read it very carefully, as the rest of the School did it too. Soon they realized that it was true and Umbridge had declared that ALL the activities at the School were banned!