1

I was awakened.

 When I woke up, my mouth was dry, my mind was dizzy, and when I touched my forehead, it was really hot.

 Two days ago, I accompanied Zhang Qian to the follow-up consultation. There were too many people in the hospital, and Zhang Qian didn’t want me to hang around in front of him, so I went to the garden to smoke a cigarette to catch my breath. As a result, it was too windy that day and I was a little cold.

 After coming back, I have been suffering from cold symptoms. Zhang Qian was afraid that I would infect him, so he asked me to sleep in another room.

 This house was bought by me to marry Zhang Qian the year before. Fortunately, I was full of energy at that time. I wanted to arrange the house properly. This room was a baby room, that room was a movie hall, and another room was played with games... So I bought it. The house is quite big and there are many rooms.

 Later, Zhang Qian didn't like it very much, so I changed it into a guest room.

 I got up from the bed feeling in the dark, the small night light in the living room barely illuminated the way for me to drink water.

 The nanny came out of Zhang Qian's room and called me respectfully: "Mr. Geng."

 I asked, "What's wrong?"

 She replied, "Mr. Zhang is used to lying down and sleeping, which is not good for the child, I will give it to you. He turned over."

 Zhang Qian became very drowsy after she became pregnant, and would not wake up from normal movements. Usually, when Zhang Qian and I slept in the same room, I would put my arms around him to prevent him from turning over, but I was away these two days. Just let the nanny do it for him.

 I sighed to show that I knew, and the nanny stopped me again: "Mr. Geng!"

 I put down the water glass: "What's wrong?"

 "Mr. Geng, Mr. Zhang said that the money is not enough..." The

 nanny hesitated.

 Zhang Qian wanted the money, but every time she spoke, she probably felt guilty.

 With my face as usual, I asked, "Didn't I just transfer 20,000 yuan last week?" The

 nanny said, "Mr. Zhang can't wear his old clothes, so he spent some money on clothes... It's been six or seven months now, and it's time to I have prepared some things for the birth of the child, oh oh and also, I spent some money to go to the hospital a few days ago for a follow-up consultation." These

 words were mixed with half truth and made me think of me as a fool.

 But from the day I married Zhang Qian, who didn't take me for a fool.

 But it doesn't matter, I am happy to be a fool for Zhang Qian.

 So I said, "Got it, I'll transfer another 20,000 yuan to the card tomorrow morning." The

 nanny said, "Mr. Zhang said it's 100,000 yuan..."

 I paused and said yes.

 When I met Zhang Qian, I was a freshman. At the welcome party, he stood motionless on the rough stage and sang a song of Faye Wong's "Red Bean", which made me lose my soul.

 Later I learned that Zhang Qian was a senior in my senior year and a man of the school. He was good-looking and had a cold temperament. Many men and women were obsessed with him.

 It's a pity that this is a high mountain flower, and no one can pick it.

 At that time, I was relatively timid, and I kept a secret for fear that people would know that I liked him, but as soon as I talked to him, my face and ears became red, and I bowed my head and faltered for a long time, unable to utter a word.