29

I got home at 8 o'clock that night and waited until 1 o'clock in the evening.

 I asked Wei Hongxin to sleep. Wei Hongxin refused to sleep. I teased him. If you don't sleep, then I'll go to bed first. He pushed me into the quilt and said, "Okay, you sleep. Whoever doesn't sleep gets a puppy.

 " "Wang" twice, the happy Wei Hongxin kept falling on me.

 I watched the hot search called #wuchunxianuniversal scumbag# from more than 100 people all the way through the night, riding the dust, and at 0:57, it rushed to the top of the hot search.

 The number of discussions has grown wildly at a speed visible to the naked eye, and every time the webpage is refreshed, countless new messages will pop up.

 I turned off the computer and was about to go to sleep. Wei Hongxin yawned beside me and said lazily, "Tonight may be Wu Chunxian's last good night's sleep."

 The reversal of things is always the most interesting. After doing the foreshadowing, I didn't put out the leaks a little bit, but directly put all the leaks that could be found.

 In particular, my love triangle with Zhang Qian and Wu Chunxian attracted more attention than I expected.

 A new young director, a beautiful young man who devoted himself to love, and the youngest manager of Henghua Group, these three identities put together, naturally make people have the desire to explore.

 Wu Chunxian's reputation fell from the top to the bottom in one day, and netizens played crazy with the nickname "Wu Sanpao". Wu Chunxian used to be a man named "Flower Art" in a literary film who was similar to such a playboy. Later, he gave up the forest for love. At that time, everyone only regarded him as a film and television character. He is too much.

 What's more, the playboy still gave up the forest for love, and he planted a forest on his head for his object.

 Everyone started to ridicule Wu Chunxian with this role, and the actor in the role of "Flower Art" was so frightened that he quickly posted on Weibo that the actor and the role were separated. In all kinds of insinuations, in short, I have nothing to do with the flower art, don't get involved I.

 But that's not enough.

 Pulling Wu Chunxian down was just an incidental thing.

 In other words, even Funan can go up and wash Bai Nanke, it's just an incidental thing.

 The real purpose of what I have done and rendered, is to let everyone know about Lanxin's products, and -

 willingly buy it.

 Those who have aggressively insulted Nanke, even if they know the truth and know that they have misunderstood, they will only blame the media for the rhythm, and even blame Nanke for not clarifying it before.

 They won't apologize, and they won't buy products endorsed by Nanke because "Oh, the real villain is Wu Chunxian, I misunderstood Nanke".

 The topicality and sales are sometimes not completely linked.

 But topicality can bring popularity, and popularity sometimes means that when the product has the same effect, you have the right to be selected invisibly.

 I took advantage of the enthusiasm I was being discussed to find out the Weibo that I haven't used for a long time. There is a record of my mood when I started using Weibo in college. There are ten Weibo and eight about Zhang Qian. This Weibo has been recorded until my marriage to Zhang Qian, and I even joked on Weibo, "This is a record of chasing a daughter-in-law. If you catch it, you won't need it in the future."