11

I never thought that Zhang Qian would tell me not to divorce.

 In the past, I disarmed and surrendered with just one look from him, sticking to him like a dog-skin plaster, and there was never a moment when he kept me.

 But now he keeps me.

 But at this moment, I suddenly couldn't be happy, and even a little...

 wanted to laugh.

 It turned out that it was so simple to keep Zhang Qian, just leave him.

 Abandon him, torture him, ignore him like Wu Chunxian, and he will hope that I don't leave.

 It was so funny, so I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop laughing with the microphone, Tong Wu was right next to me, he heard what Zhang Qian said just now, so his eyes were red with anxiety:

 "Geng Jiayou, don't be stupid . Don't you hear me! Zhang Qian is not worth your turn! Don't laugh at Geng Jiayou! You won't be dizzy!"

 I pressed the phone, rested my elbows on the bar, and covered my wet eyes with my palms.

 "Yes." I said, "Tong Wu, I'm dizzy."

 "You really plan to listen to Zhang Qian and not get a divorce?! Geng Jiayou, wake me up!"

 "I'm sober. I put down my hand and said to Tong Wu, "I have never been so awake, so now that I think about it, I feel how ridiculous I was once dazzled."

 Tong Wu breathed a sigh of relief: "MD, you scared me to death ." ."

 "But I have to go back." I drank the wine in my glass, "Go back first, remember to find a chauffeur."

 "Got it."

 -

 I took a taxi home. I haven’t come back for more than half a month, and this neighborhood that I used to be very familiar with has become a lot unfamiliar. The new security guard at the door looked at me several times. It was not until I successfully entered the neighborhood with face recognition that I confirmed that I was not an outsider. .

 I went upstairs from the elevator, and when I touched my pocket, I only found a hotel room card.

 I patted my head and was a little annoyed. I've been used to staying in hotels recently. I only took the room card when I went out, and the keys and bags were left in the hotel.

 It's past nine o'clock now, and I really don't have the strength to go back to get the keys, so I can only raise my hand and knock on the door.

 "Who is it?"

 Zhang Qian's voice came from inside. His voice trembled slightly, which easily aroused people's desire for protection.

 Especially the old me.

 "It's me, Geng Jiayou. I forgot my key." The

 door opened, and Zhang Qian was pitiful behind the door. He lowered his head and looked up at me, with wet tears on his face, and the bruises on his forehead were clearly visible.  I went into the room to change my shoes, and asked him casually

 , "What's wrong with your forehead? Have you wiped the medicine?"

, I haven't had time to take the medicine."

 I didn't expose his lies.

 His wound was obviously medicated and not new, at least two days old.

 Then why did he do it?

 In the past, I might not have had time to think about it, so I felt distressed to help him deal with the wound.