24

"Geng Jiayou, you're crazy!" Wu Chunxian shouted, wiped a handful of chocolate cake on his face and threw it on the ground, "You're sick!"

 "Yes, I'm sick." I took one from the side. A napkin, slowly wiping the cake that I accidentally splattered on my arm.

 "You T..." He was about to scold when his eyes caught sight of Wei Hongxin.

 Wei Hongxin took the tissue in my hand, held my hand firmly, and wiped the cake debris on my arm for me.

 The eyes of the audience fell on the three of us. His behavior was equivalent to admitting what I just said in disguise.

 I couldn't help being distracted and thinking that the chairman was probably mad at this time.

 Fortunately, he is in good spirits and in good health. He has no problems with heart and blood pressure, so he should be able to handle it.

 Wu Chunxian was very happy, and mocked: "You went crazy after you divorced Zhang Qian, right?" He snorted coldly, and then maybe he couldn't hold back his anger, so he raised his voice a little and said, "You Crazy, crazy, what are you tossing me about? What are you doing? A little further away, what have I done? I just took the cake and asked Mr. Wei if he wanted to eat it. Why did you rush over like a mad dog? You're still married like this? Haven't you long remembered after getting married once?"

 Wu Chunxian deserves to be Wu Chunxian, even if I slapped a whole piece of cake in his face, he still can't forget to step on it in his anger I kick.

 Because I just mentioned that Wei Hongxin is my boyfriend, so he mentioned my divorce from Zhang Qian.

 It was also mentioned twice.

 Sure enough, as soon as he said this, the people who were already surprised at the melon eating audience were even more surprised.

 I could hear rustling whispers in my ears that said nothing more than: Oh my God? Why are you looking for a married man? Does this look like a story? Who is this person? Wu Chunxian seems to know him? I don't know him, he shouldn't be a powerful person, right?

 I actually regret it for a moment.

 Since ancient times, those seemingly harmless arguments behind it are the weapons that really kill people without blood.

 I stood there, as if a woman who had been QJ was a victim, but she had to bear all the scorn and infamy.

 It doesn't really matter if I undertake these things, it's just that Wei Hongxin, as my lover, was forced to be implicated for no reason.

 With Wei Hongxin's identity, even the rich second-generation in the rich circle choose casually. One day, he will be reduced to being with a little-known and divorced person.

 For Wei Hongxin, this is probably an insult.

 But Wei Hongxin didn't care.

 For me, sometimes people are like this. No matter how many injuries you suffer, as long as someone stands firmly behind you, you have the strongest armor.

 Wei Hongxin put down the tissue and held my hand.

 "Mr. Wu, this is the first time we met today, so I don't know why, you are so angry with my boyfriend that you bark like a mad dog."

 Wei Hongxin raised his eyes and looked indifferent: "What's wrong with the divorce? There are so many peach news about you, but I don’t feel embarrassed yet. My boyfriend is just getting divorced, what does it have to do with you?”

 Wu Chunxian didn’t have the arrogant confidence in front of Wei Hongxin in front of me, but he was rejected. The anger that people smeared the cake in public still made him unable to resist: "I'm a mad dog? Geng Jiayou is obviously the mad dog! It's him..."