Extra 3: If I'd Met You Earlier (2)

He smiled and I blushed: "You...you don't...don't laugh..."

 Seeing how breathless he was laughing, I hesitated for a while, but put my hand on it. His back was smooth to him.

 "Geng Jiayou." He laughed enough, he held my shoulders and straightened up, "Husband, it's just a title, it doesn't matter if it's 1 or 0, do you understand?" What

 he said made sense, it was me who was narrow-minded. .

 Husband and wife themselves belong to the category of addresses after marriage of the opposite sex, and it should be used to the same sex, and it should also depend on the gender and the preferences of the two, rather than body position.

 So I apologized: "I'm sorry..."

 "No need to be sorry." He cupped my face restlessly in his hands, "I can't stand you doing this a few times, after all, it's really cute hahahahaha... "

 Wei Hongxin started to laugh again, I had no choice but to pretend I couldn't hear it.

 After eating, I helped him wash the dishes, and Wei Hongxin kept leaning against the door to watch me while washing the dishes, occasionally helping me pick up a plate and pass something.

 I was embarrassed to be looked at by him, but after getting used to it, I felt an inexplicable sense of warmth -

 like a family member was suddenly added.

 I was about to leave after washing the dishes, but he didn't force me to leave me. When he left, he stuffed me with the house key. Of course I couldn't pick it up, so I quickly gave it back to him.

 But when I got to the dormitory, I found the key in my pocket again.

 When I went back to school, the orientation party was just over. The minister said that it was too late to clean up tomorrow, so I went straight back to the dormitory. Only Tong Wu was studying English in the dormitory. .

 I lay down for a while when a message suddenly came through WeChat.

 When I opened it, it was a friend request.

 The ID is...WHX.

 Wei Hongxin.

 I tossed and turned for two minutes, until Tong Wu raised his head and asked me, "What are you doing, Geng Jiayou?"

 I finally agreed.

 Just two seconds after agreeing, a message came from there -

 Wei Hongxin: Are you asleep?

 It was so fast, it was like watching my phone all the time waiting for me to pass.

 This thought made me panic a little, so I replied: I lay down, I haven't slept yet.

 Wei Hongxin: Come to me for breakfast tomorrow morning.

 When I think of the dishes at night, my body has some unsatisfactory expectations.

 But for a while, I still couldn't accept the absurd statement of the so-called "your lover who traveled back in the future", so I chose to refuse:

 No, I'll go to the cafeteria to eat.

 A message was quickly sent from there: Then I'll accompany you to the cafeteria to eat~

 Why is this person chasing and beating...

 I can't help it, reply to him: Tomorrow is the first class, and I have to get up very early.

 Wei Hongxin: I can get up! !