19

The ambulance came quickly.

 I got into the car and when I started the car and drove to the door, I saw the medical staff carrying Zhang Qian on a stretcher from the side window.

 Wu Chunxian stood trembling outside the car for a while, as if he was unwilling to go up. Nan Ke scolded him a few words that I didn't understand, and then Nan Ke got into the car instead, and Wu Chunxian stayed where he was.

 Wu Chunxian seemed to react only after the ambulance drove away. He turned around in despair and met my eyes through the car window.

 "Geng Jiayou." He called out to me, his voice a little hoarse.

 I held onto the steering wheel and asked him, "Is there something wrong?"

 "You're pretty ruthless, you don't care if you say no." He grinned, his smile was not good-looking, "You don't care if Zhang Qian is like this?"

 "I'm not qualified. , it's not necessary."

 He lowered his head and smiled, not knowing what he was laughing at.

 Neither of us had any desire to talk to each other, he turned his head away, and I drove back to the company.

 Actually, Wu Chunxian and I didn't have much to say.

 Many of my interactions with him are all because of Zhang Qian. I like Zhang Qian, Zhang Qian likes him, that's all.

 In the early years, before I knew that he treated Zhang Qian badly, I actually admired him.

 In a way, he is indeed a genius.

 When other students in high school would only study with acne, he was active on the Internet, taught himself video software such as PR and AE, and began to cut and play videos; in high school, he also started a drama club by himself He led a group of classmates to write the script by himself, defeated a group of college students in the competition in the district, and won a championship; later, he was admitted to our not-so-good university with the help of his special skills. The film made a video, and his debut film won the National New Director Award.

 He is actually a very artistic man.

 But what's interesting is that I know a lot of people with artistic talent, and half of them, they always seem to be in deep love, but in fact they are in love...

 I don't know how to describe it for a while.

 Probably like... just taste it.

 I felt it was novel, so I tried it, but I quickly felt bored and put away my chopsticks.

 But every time he tasted it, he could turn this simple action into a surging emotion, disguising himself with false affection.

 This may, in a sense, be a gift.

 ——I

 drove back to the company. At this point, even people who worked overtime left a lot. The company building seemed very empty. I walked all the way, and the voice-activated lights turned on along with me, paving the way for me.

 Luckily, when I went over, they just finished the meeting, and the chairman started and filed out of the conference room with a group of people. I stood sideways two or three meters away to make way for them, and turned my head to see Wei Hongxin walking out of the door surrounded by a group of high-ranking officials.

 But he lowered his head and was typing something on the screen of his phone.

 Then, my phone vibrated gently in my pocket.