13

Most of the curtains in hotels are very heavy, as long as they are pulled tightly, no light can penetrate.

 When I woke up, the room was still dark, except for a faint light where the bottom curtain fell.

 Wei Hongxin's warm body was embraced by me, and when I reached out and touched it, it felt smooth.

 From three o'clock last night to this morning, when I cleaned him up before going to bed, the sky was bright outside. The only thing I am glad about is that I worked too much overtime before. The vice president allowed me to take a day off with my colleagues who participated in the whole process of the project. This vacation was just used.

 I held Wei Hongxin carefully, reached for the phone on the bed with my other hand, and glanced at it, it was 10:07.

 Because the hug was too tight when I slept, when I moved like this, Wei Hongxin was inevitably woken up. He didn't even open his eyes, just rubbed against me with his eyes closed, trying to pull me back into the bed as he rubbed.

 I held onto his shoulder and said helplessly: "Don't make trouble. Are you feeling uncomfortable now?"

 He hummed twice: "It seems to be much better than the first time, maybe I'm used to it."

 I finally got up one step ahead of him, Pack up the scattered clothes, and last night's insulation box, I simply washed it with warm water to remove the dirt.

 When packing up, Wei Hongxin ran off the bed wrapped in a quilt like a child, insisting on squeezing into my arms.

 I took him back and he came down again.

 I was very happy: "Wei Hongxin, you can't believe it if you continue to toss me to tie you to the bed."

 Wei Hongxin was not afraid at all, and even a little proud: "You tie it~"

 I held his bare thighs and stuffed them. Going into the quilt: "You are making trouble unreasonably."

 Wei Hong said: "I am arrogant and arrogant."

 I gave him a head-scratcher.

 He covered his forehead for a while, and then came to make a fuss about me. The two of them were pulling and pulling. I accidentally stepped on the mineral water bottle that rolled down and fell on the bed with him.

 He sat contentedly in my arms and didn't move, but the corners of his mouth kept going up and he couldn't come down.

 I touched his head: "What are you silly?"

 "I'm happy." He put his arms around my neck and said, "Geng Jiayou, is this a relationship? I'm so happy."

 I kissed his cheek He raised his eyebrows and said, "Well, I'm also very happy."

 I'm ashamed to say that, although I've been married once, when it comes to love, I really have no experience. After we got up, we went out to eat together, watched a movie, and took a selfie that was extremely guilty.

 It's just a pity that at three o'clock in the afternoon, I had to leave for a while.

 Because I was on the phone and made an appointment with Zhang Qian to register for divorce.

 Based on the principle of persuading and not persuading, the staff kindly persuaded me a few words, saying that for the sake of the child, let me think again, I lowered my eyes and said that the child is not mine.

 The staff stopped talking and went through the formalities in a hurry.

 Zhang Qian was a little embarrassed by what I said. He has been arrogant for more than 20 years, and he has suffered such grievances.