Extra 1: Fish Tail

Note: This episode has nothing to do with the text!

 1.

 This underground auction house will always shoot some interesting things, such as now.

 "This is the last mermaid in the world!" The host of the auction lifted the cloth cover on the fish tank, revealing the huge and luxurious fish tank inside.

 There was an uproar in the audience, and several of them couldn't help but stand up and lean forward, trying to see what this mermaid looked like.

 This is a very handsome mermaid. His upper body is naked, his muscles are smooth and distinct, and his waist down is a radiant fish tail, which reflects charming colors under the illumination of the light.

 His hair was soft, fluttering gently in the fish tank, his eyes were closed, and he seemed to be asleep.

 "The mermaid is the best X partner in the world, I believe everyone is familiar with this matter." The host showed a malicious smile, and then, the water in the fish tank suddenly decreased a little, until the water surface and the host "Because their fish tails are very mingan, they will give you a very good response, such as this." The

 host opened a small door on the fish tank, stretched his hand in, and touched the tail of the fish -

 "Ah !!!"

 Before the host's hand touched the fish's tail, the mermaid whose eyes were closed suddenly opened his eyes, and long nails swelled up on his clean and tidy hands, swiping fiercely at the host's hand!

 Blood overflowed the entire fish tank.

 The host screamed and left the stage, clutching his bloody hands.

 The underground auction house soon changed a host.

 But what just happened has frightened everyone in the audience, everyone whispered and seemed to be considering whether to shoot.

 Especially when... that mermaid was still expressionless in the face of the entire tank of blood in the fish tank.

 Mermaids are beasts after all.

 But soon, the pursuit of LIE Qi made many rich people lose their minds. They always thought that they could conquer the whole world, not to mention a small mermaid who had been locked in a fish tank.

 "Five million!"

 "Fifty million!"

 "One hundred million!"

 ...

 The more the price shouted, the bigger the host's mouth was: "One hundred million once! Anyone else want to bid? One One hundred million twice! One..."

 "Two hundred million."

 With a "bang", the door of the venue was slammed open, and a handsome man slowly walked up.

 Behind him followed a long list of people, all of them burly and terrified.

 And this man was wearing a simple black suit with a thin figure, which made people even more frightened. So much so that everyone could not help but avoid him wherever he went, for fear of touching him a little bit.

 This is the first person of the biggest black gang on the planet, Wei Hongxin.

 Of course, the host knew this evil star, but out of professionalism, he still had to go through the whole process: "I'm still there...is there anyone else...is there someone to shoot? Two...two hundred million...one...one time... ..."